Kull armour + Wraith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kull armour + Wraith

Why dont they use kull armour against wraith because they only stun and kull armour obsorbs energy blasts...
    they would become virtually unstoppable on the ground, even c4 doesnt break it

yeah ur right there but the wraith are very resilate race i mean they beat the Atlantians.. I think that armor would give anyone wearing it would be unstopable but i am sure that the wraith would make an armor of them selves so that they could resist prpjectiles evan though they heal very fast.
    sigpic

ATLANTIS RULES

Comment

you would still die in a kull armor if a c4 blast explodes next to you.

You need to be a Goa'uld to make the armor 100% effective.

I would think the armor would absorb the wraith stunner blasts, but you would feel it. After say 10 shots you would go unconsious.
      Thats only because your human and not a kull warrior.
      Visit my Website

Comment

the kull warriors can get shot at like infinite times with zats and not feel a thing, i doubt 10 wraith blasts would get you tho.. the kull warriors are just as fragile as humans aswell as without the armour they die in like 1 shot anyway. when we first saw the kull warrior there was like 20 guys firing at him then they detonated the c4 right next to him and it didnt even slow him down..

Comment

Wraith stunners wouldn't work on it but culling beams almost certainly would, incapacitating the wearer in the process. Now you've given them access to Kull armour technology...

Comment

Your forgetting the beaming tech doesnt always make you go unconsious, remmeber ford.. and i think if it doesnt knock him out the kull armour would absorb the beam if not make it not work anyway

Comment

We would have to give our people the enzyme again to make that happen

Comment

Originally posted by Forgottensmoke View Post
                Your forgetting the beaming tech doesnt always make you go unconsious, remmeber ford.. and i think if it doesnt knock him out the kull armour would absorb the beam if not make it not work anyway
                If they've got him demolecularized in a storage device somewhere they're probably going to be able to figure out a way to render him helpless.

Kulls have also been ring transported before also so there's no real reason to think the armor would absorb a culling beam.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
                  If they've got him demolecularized in a storage device somewhere they're probably going to be able to figure out a way to render him helpless.

Kulls have also been ring transported before also so there's no real reason to think the armor would absorb a culling beam.
                  I think he meant that the armor would stop the person from being knocked out, not culled in the first place. ie when he gets remoculerised (sp?) he's not knocked out and can rampage through a hive...
                  Meh.

Comment

As an after thought, you could probably build into the armor a self distruct if anyone tries to get in. But then theres the whole 'we dont leave anyone behind thing...'
                    Meh.

Comment

I think it'll work against the Wraith, but they never gonna bring it in Atlantis they wanna keep SG-1 and Atlantis a bit seperate. I think its the same reason why they didn't brougt Zats in Atlantis, because it has a too big connection with SG-1. The only Atlantis episodes I remember where we saw Zats were The Return and Midway.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                        I think he meant that the armor would stop the person from being knocked out, not culled in the first place. ie when he gets remoculerised (sp?) he's not knocked out and can rampage through a hive...
                        They could just beam him back into restraints, some guards holding him down or some kind of giant net and undress him. The armour doesn't give you super strength and once your enemies have reduced you to a demolecularized state you couldn't really be much more at their mercy. Hell they could just beam him back into a room full of water and drown him or into the bottem of a deep pit or completely sealed dark cell and just wait for him to die, or to really save time, into space outside the hive for a few minutes first.

Comment

Working...
                        X