This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Party

Party at O'Neill's!!! We're fooling around, there's cake, basiclly everything imaginable, Jack's probably got some beers in the fridge... and of course... its no party without fishing in the pond. (Basiclly this thread is just for doing anything you want). Have fun!!!
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Daniel is creating a sculpture out of beer bottle caps while Sam is_______. (fill in the gap)

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
      Daniel is creating a sculpture out of beer bottle caps while Sam is_______. (fill in the gap)
      teaching Ronon how to fish
      Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
      ---
      sigpic

Comment

oh! I also forgot to mention... every character that has ever appeared in one of the shows is there. Even if they died their here... the most insignificant characters are even here.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
          oh! I also forgot to mention... every character that has ever appeared in one of the shows is there. Even if they died their here... the most insignificant characters are even here.
          cool!

teaching Ronon how to fish
          Ronon gets frustrated, since he's not the patient sort, gets mad and jumps into the pond. He grabs the fish bare handed and _________.

Comment

Starts biting their head's off then he goes for a shot of jack's whiskey
            Last edited by DOUG-O; 30 September 2008, 07:19 AM.
            When i die bury me face down so the
            hole world can kiss my ass

Please click on these Dragon's for me once a day

Comment

Wait a sec...this is Jack's pond.... there's no fish... no wonder Ronon got frustrated
              ---
              sigpic

Comment

Wait a sec...this is Jack's pond.... there's no fish... no wonder Ronon got frustrated
                oh well.... I guess we can put some fish in if you guys want
                ---
                sigpic

Comment

Well after that Ronon sit's down an drink's all of jack's whiskey

Comment

Ronon gets drunk... and Jack challenges him to a game of darts...
                    Ronon loses gets mad, attempts to drop kick the dart and it stabs into his foot, then O'neill _________
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

laughs at Ronon until he try's to stabs O'Neill with a dart

Comment

Meanwhile, Sheppard starts throwing lemons at Rodney
                        ---
                        sigpic

Comment

While Rodney is trying to make out with Keller then

Comment

Rodney (stilling making out with Keller) garbs an avacado off the shelf next to him and throws it at Sheppard, knocking him out
                            ---
                            sigpic

Comment

Rodney continues making out with Keller
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                              X