Save todd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save todd

We know Todd is one of those special enemy characters that gives the enemy somewhat of a personal touch. Others like him include: Ba'al, Replicarter, Adria and Michael.

However if he get's killed (my guess would be in the Lost Tribe) would there be a save Todd actions, same goes for Michael.

I would hate seeing those guys go.

Todd is in five episodes this season and JM hinted to him being in the movie. I just hope, that in a certain episode, he isn't turned in to a villain to be killed off. that would be such a waste of a great character.
    Last edited by naamiaiset; 28 September 2008, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
      Todd is in five episodes this season and JM hinted to him being in the movie. I just hope, that in a certain episode, he isn't turned in to a villain to be killed off. that would be such a waste of a great character.
      Sorry to say the obvious, but isn't he one of the bad guys? From the looks of your avatar, it says that you are a sympathize with Todd, ok.. no problem.
      I well try something, if you have a pet, let's say for the sake of the discussion... a crocodile, when it's little, he is wild, but when it grows... what well happen to that crocodile? So..... KILL TODD! (He is a well written character, but he is, after all an enemy)
      The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
      Spoiler:
      Originally posted by Karhedron
      I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

Todd is just like Baal, eventually he is going to get killed, not soon though

Go Green

Comment

Originally posted by Invictus View Post
          Sorry to say the obvious, but isn't he one of the bad guys? From the looks of your avatar, it says that you are a sympathize with Todd, ok.. no problem.
          I well try something, if you have a pet, let's say for the sake of the discussion... a crocodile, when it's little, he is wild, but when it grows... what well happen to that crocodile? So..... KILL TODD! (He is a well written character, but he is, after all an enemy)
          okay, I'll rephrase myself. I hope he isn't turned in to a villain that's actively seeking to destroy atlantis/so on. although, I can see the writers taking an easy route and telling us "well, that was his plan all along to betray them."

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
            okay, I'll rephrase myself. I hope he isn't turned in to a villain that's actively seeking to destroy atlantis/so on. although, I can see the writers taking an easy route and telling us "well, that was his plan all along to betray them."
            I agree with you... it's so much easier for them to do that, like always.
            The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
            Spoiler:
            Originally posted by Karhedron
            I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

I agree with you... it's so much easier for them to do that, like always.
              exactly, "like always".

Comment

Todd wasn't

Spoiler:
                going to betray Sheppard. See his 'you betrayed me' face. He totally didn't expect it to ever happen, or not just then.

If he himself had an alike agenda, he wouldn't be so surprised.

Joe M stated that he's a very logical one, so right now he just works with what he's got, and jumps to the wrong conclusion, but you can't blame him for it. After all, he knows the Lanteans have Atlantis, and its laboratories...

There's, to me, no point in ever making Todd the bad guy, as he's the one that carries the weight of his species on his shoulders. Salvation of the Wraith depends on him, and I think he knows it.

Or at least the salvation of his faction.

If Todd were to betray us later on, that would just make all those previous Todd eps 'bad,' and I don't think they'll do that, again.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

One too many betrayal from Atlantis might turn Todd into an enemy (which he never was: He's a "member of an enemy race" but never was an enemy of Atlantis), just like Michael. But I know for sure that the moment he dies, so does my interest for future SGA episodes/films.
                  My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                  Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EternalAlteran View Post
                    We know Todd is one of those special enemy characters that gives the enemy somewhat of a personal touch. Others like him include: Ba'al, Replicarter, Adria and Michael.

However if he get's killed (my guess would be in the Lost Tribe) would there be a save Todd actions, same goes for Michael.

I would hate seeing those guys go.
                    You know, I agree with your assessment of his status: he is essentially physically at odds with the humans. So, he represents "the enemy". As you have not implied, he is evil, and without integrity--obviously by this last episode it is quite apparent that he does have integrity. I would even go so far as to say, his biology is at odds with humanity but I do not believe (based on what we've seen thus far) he as an "individual" is an enemy. He is an ally. I know this is probably a moot point and none of what you were trying to say, but I do appreciate you saying he represents the enemy rather than he is evil.

WK
                    "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Re: Save todd
                      Hmm... It's actually quite easy...

*Runs up to Todd*

*Grabs Todd's hand*

*Run out of room with Todd, straight to her own room*

*Tosses him in bed*

*Puts the 'Do Not Disturb... Ever' sign on the door*

*Jumps in after him...*

What? Were you expecting anything less?

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                        Hmm... It's actually quite easy...
                        *Runs up to Todd*
                        *Grabs Todd's hand*
                        *Run out of room with Todd, straight to her own room*
                        *Tosses him in bed*
                        *Puts the 'Do Not Disturb... Ever' sign on the door*
                        *Jumps in after him...*

What? Were you expecting anything less?
                        It's a clone; I already took the original one for my personal use.
                        My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
                        Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                          One too many betrayal from Atlantis might turn Todd into an enemy (which he never was: He's a "member of an enemy race" but never was an enemy of Atlantis), just like Michael. But I know for sure that the moment he dies, so does my interest for future SGA episodes/films.
                          Again, I agree. Yet, to use a corny catch phrase from Galandriel, your quest stands on the edge... yadda yadda. In other words, it sometimes only takes one person with moral fiber to stand in the gap. I think that person is Sheppard. He'll stand in the gap, and won't let Todd's heart become embittered.

WK

Comment

I seem to remember *I* have the original one...

Comment

Invictus?? Mitte Ioca!

Invictus quid hoc novae rei est? (What (put's hand on brow) are you thinking???)

Todd, is a man like any other, compulsions, impulsion, consumptions....
                              Watch the show, put your thinking cap on. Is he really a baddie, or simply represents "the enemy"?

And Hallelujah! we are Todd sympathizers here!!

WK

Comment

Working...
                              X