Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kull Warrior Armor superior to First Contact Alien Armor?(spoiler)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kull Warrior Armor superior to First Contact Alien Armor?(spoiler)

The Epiosde "First contact" alien using a technological advance armor with lot of gadgets .Like force field projection shields , self destruction.

But i think the Kull warrior armor is superior.

The SGA team bought down one of the "FC" alien , about 10 people firsting machine gun at it , the Energy shield block the bullet ,but it drain the armor energy or over loaded the system , the Alien went down without much exterior damage to the armor.

But the Kull warrior were like terminator , hundred of Jaffa and human firing energy or bullet at it ,and it just kill killing .It's armor is simply , it can pass shields and absorb energy shoots , and projectile bullet were almost ineffective against it.The main machanical/electronic device was the wrist-mounted energy weapon .

But the for "FC" alien to carry out military mission like extraction , the gadgets are helpful

it surprised me too, that the shield could be taken down so easily. but they were tossing tons of bullets at it. and no cheap p-90's either.

the kull was a counter, the soldier to end the jaffa, specifically made to defeat jaffa. it could counter plasma weapons with ease. i think a bullet hit the guy's neck, and killed it that way. because the armour itself was VERY tough.

Comment

The dude in First Contact held the shield until his buddies could escape and complete the mission. Then, simply dropped the shield once they were gone and allowed himself to be killed rather than captured.
      When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
      Zatnikitelman

Comment

its took a great effort to kill one and than it still self desturcted.. i heard thaey are asguard is that true?
        sigpic

ATLANTIS RULES

Comment

see youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
            see youtube.
            what does that mean?
            supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by supersoldier34 View Post
              what does that mean?
              Go to youtube and search it.... its been like uploaded 10 times...O_o
              Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
              Anime signature in spoiler tag
              Spoiler:
              Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

These guys were quick, efficient, and left without a single trace. SImillar to kull armor but Bratac and Teal'c managed to capture one and derive its origin pretty quickly.

I suspect the CF armor is the original ancient design for the Kull armor anubis made. We know Anubis retained ancient knowledge and applied to his tech.
                Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

the guy was killed by the effect of the bullets, not the bullets themselves. though i imagined inertial dampeners to be part of them

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                    the guy was killed by the effect of the bullets, not the bullets themselves. though i imagined inertial dampeners to be part of them
                    I agree but don't you find it odd : they take it down but its armour didn't have a scratch. (evidenced by the fact they couldn't even scan what was inside of it). And what is sure is that the bomb device was still working.

Is it me or :
                    Spoiler:
                    the asgard in it are suffering from some Kull warrior instant-death-when-needed symptoms ?
                    La vie est une tragédie - Tout le monde meurt à la fin.
                    L'Histoire est une comédie - Les gentils gagnent toujours à la fin.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      asgard are very brittle. so they would die from the effects of being hit, not by a bullet. a human WOULD survive

Comment

Yet they survived a 100m or so fall after jumping from their ship...
                        La vie est une tragédie - Tout le monde meurt à la fin.
                        L'Histoire est une comédie - Les gentils gagnent toujours à la fin.

Comment

looking at the operating table scene for the FC aliens, you can see holes in the suit, indicating projectile weapons had an effect

def inferior to kull armour, which took SMG fire, claymores, c4 etc without a scratch though i guess on the plus side for the FC armour: u cant get a trinium dart through it; judging form the padding lol

Comment

i think this thread should say MAJOR SPOILERS for lost tribe

its all possible it self terminated itself to allow the team to keep him alive and he would know if they tried to open it the bomb will go off
                            sigpic

Comment

They had the benefit of experience with Kull armor before encoutering this new armor, the situation is hardly comparable.

Comment

Working...
                              X