Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did u guys forget about a game being developed?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did u guys forget about a game being developed?

Im new here , but i am a REALLY , REALLY BIG FAN , and how come i dont see you guys more enthusiastic about the upcoming game coming next year????????????????? , and man i cant wait!!!!!!!, im going nuts , i try to study to pass the time , and to play , but i cant stop thinking what it would be like , so what do you guys think its going to be like ???????, P.s , i am a proud owner of an Xbox and screw anybody that hates it

I'm pretty sure there's at least 2 threads on this topic in GC. (... or General Discussion or whatever it's called )

Comment

I'm enthussed (STILL can't spell.....). I think that since not a lot is known about the game, there's not a larger hype. But trust me, as the game draws closer to its release date, and we start seeing some screenshots and more info, there will be a definate increase in threads about it.
      Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
      Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
      Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
      Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
      Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
      Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
      Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

yeah we did not forget, trust me....the best topc to read is...How About A Video Game? and then GOOGLE is a G if you want info

Comment

Here's the URL for the company that's developing the games. No forums yet, but there will be later. Keep in mind that they've just started development, and screenies and info are still waaaaaaay off. I'm estimating Q4 04 or even Q1 2005 before we start getting solid info. But I'll be watching this you betcha.

http://www.perception.com.au/home.html

Comment

Believe me no-one has forgot!!
            Its just that there isn't really much information about it yet and a lot of people including me don't like imagining what it is going to be like and getting excited about their ideas because its very rare that something turns out exactly how you want it to and you tend to get dissappointed...
            But once the pics start coming and more information is released everyone will start getting very hyped and happy

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by maboroshi
              Keep in mind that they've just started development, and screenies and info are still waaaaaaay off. I'm estimating Q4 04 or even Q1 2005 before we start getting solid info.
              I heard something about Q4 2004, but i think it would be too early, if i was making the game i'd put it on E3 2005 first, and then release it, which means late Q2 or Q3 2005

Comment

On PC IGN they have a headline, "E3 2004: JoWooD Lineup". And I quote from that same page:
                Catch alien pyramids and evil neighbors at the JoWood booth.
                With everyone knowing that JoWood is developing the SG game, my first reaction was "STARGATE!". I mean come on, alien pyramids? What else would we connect that with as Stargate fans?

After reading the article you'll notice there is no mention of a Stargate game on there. Hopefully that list isn't complete, and we'll see more as E3 continues on.

Keep your fingers crossed everyone!
                Vae Victus - Livy

Comment

Nope.. haven't forgotten.
                  The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Here's some news about the game:

http://gameguru.box.sk

Comment

I really can't wait i love computer games (Halo rulez) so i'm probably gonna pre-order the game
                      xXBekXx
                      Beware of the evil bunnie wabbits!
                      I'm not weird, I'm obscure!
                      Hello Kitty wocks!

Comment

o man did you see the news on the site today ? , cool the air force will work with the team that is making the game , i cant wait until next year , im going nuts!.

Comment

Does anybody remember if the movie-based game advertised on the VHS? Did it ever get made? It was supposedly being released on virtually all the popular consoles at the time...
                          [email protected]
                          http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                          One nation under dog
                          There of which I stand alone
                          A face in the crowd
                          Unsung, against the mold
                          Without a doubt
                          Singled out
                          The only way I know

Comment

Originally posted by Jprime
                            Does anybody remember if the movie-based game advertised on the VHS? Did it ever get made? It was supposedly being released on virtually all the popular consoles at the time...
                            It stunk.

Comment

Working...
                            X