An Intergalactic enemy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Intergalactic enemy

I wish we had one. Maybe we will by First Contact. They could be like the Ancients and be a race who were forced or just decided to leave their home galaxy.

Perhaps the aliens from Grace were such an enemy, we've never seen or heard of them before so they are either a one ship wonder or they came from somewhere else.

well the Ori were practically an intergalactic enemy. that is after they discovered the Milky Way.
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign.

Spoiler:

Comment

wgar about the borg-esque aliens maybe they came from another galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

good point.

Spoiler:

Comment

Ori WERE an intergalactic enemy.

That would take too much time to introduce new intergalactic enemies.

I'm a little pissed that we get all this information about new races in the Pegasus galaxy and were never gonna see them.
          Visit my Website

Comment

now there's a point i cant argue with. i mean seriously has anyone actually got a tally of how many new enemies MGM have mentioned that they havn't shown us?

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm sorry I should have said, an intergalactic enemy that don't have anything to do with the Ancients or the Ori.

They should come from a completely different direction. They'll of found the gates in our and nearby galaxies (Pegasus would be nearby in comparison) and been intrigued by them. They will have their own share of amazing never before seen technology though.

They could be similar in purpose to the aliens in Independence Day. Though maybe not so insect like.

Comment

why not a race which is offspring of the furlings? like us: we're the second evolution of the ancients. or of the nox, or of the asgard. or gadmeer like enemies

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                  why not a race which is offspring of the furlings? like us: we're the second evolution of the ancients. or of the nox, or of the asgard. or gadmeer like enemies
                  nice thought.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                  X