This just struck me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This just struck me.

Why don't they just use the asgard core to manufacture ZPM's?

It took you this long? It's been discussed over and over again.

You can't create energy, only transfer it around. So if you want to make a ZPM you need to be able to harness the energy of the ZPM from another source. If the core could do that then they should just install the core's power source in all the ships cuz it's way better then a ZPM.

Comment

Originally posted by Myles View Post

You can't create energy, only transfer it around. So if you want to make a ZPM you need to be able to harness the energy of the ZPM from another source. If the core could do that then they should just install the core's power source in all the ships cuz it's way better then a ZPM.
      Sorry,my bad.

Comment

Actually, my bad. No need to be sorry, and I shouldn't have been so condescending. A little cranky after 6 hours of classes.

Comment

well i am annoyed. its HAS been discussed into infinity. before you make a thread, use the search function. it would be a good idea however, to make 3 subspace taps, and a ACC producing ZPM's, and link them.

Comment

Well if Mckay can fix the valve, the guys removed to draw more power

Comment

And provided we know how/have the capability to build ZPMs in the first place, to which theres no indication thus far.

Covering up scandals and keeping secrets is almost a racial trait.

Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?

Comment

Originally posted by Myles View Post

actually the core cant make a zpm because it cant fill it with a pocket of subspace time which is what it draws it power from untill there is no more power to draw and it is depleted. m guess is the process of harnessing a pocket of subspace time is so complex and difficult that we cant manage to do it yet. after all the ancients were a very bright bunch and we really shouldnt be able to understand alot of things we do but zpms are proboly way beyond us, at least for now.
                STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Originally posted by Character View Post
                  And provided we know how/have the capability to build ZPMs in the first place, to which theres no indication thus far.
                  But we could probably make a nice ZPM shaped paper weight.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                  Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                    But we could probably make a nice ZPM shaped paper weight.

yeah, thats proboly what would happen if we try and make a zpm in the core, just a useless hunk of crystall.
                    STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Working...
                    X