Asgard Core

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard Core

this is a question about the technology that was giving to us by the asgard.

Are we able to duplicated the asgard core tech and also the knowledge base ?, its obvious we can duplicate the weapons as we have the means to do it but it would be nice to have the core duplicated and the knowledge also duplicated on other ships just incase the the existing ship gets destroyed

I believe so, in the Last Man one was seen aboard the phoenix and in Search and Rescue one was built using Hermiod's screen. First everybody thought it was his station but it had the same crystal tray as the core and it was standing towards the screen instead or turning towards the earth terminals.

Comment

I would think the core would have some ability to copy it's information to other computers. It was made specifically to help the Tuari so it would make sense.

Comment

I agree, the core the Asgard made on the Odyssey was never meant to be the only one.

Comment

I also agree. Maybe they didn't replicate it straight away as when it is active the 304 can be tracked in hyperspace.

Comment

Originally posted by Zalenka View Post
            I also agree. Maybe they didn't replicate it straight away as when it is active the 304 can be tracked in hyperspace.
            It can be tracked by Ori in hyperspace, I'm pretty sure we have seen no evidence that any other race can do the same. Also now that the Ori threat has been dealt with, that is probably not an issue.

Comment

I agree - once the Ori threat was gone, there would be no reason for them not to replicate it and use it in all the ships.

The one thing that has always got me though - how did the Ori track it? Why weren't the Ori tracking/destroying the Asgard if their technology allowed them to be tracked?
              ~~~~~ Meant to Be ~~~~~

Comment

agree'd with above
                phlot whole!

Comment

Originally posted by Cylinder View Post
                  agree'd with above
                  phlot whole!
                  lol
                  Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by BeccaBeez View Post
                    I agree - once the Ori threat was gone, there would be no reason for them not to replicate it and use it in all the ships.

The one thing that has always got me though - how did the Ori track it? Why weren't the Ori tracking/destroying the Asgard if their technology allowed them to be tracked?
                    Who says there weren't? Peopole don't just decide to buy a farm, you need a good incentive, and a long slow death doesn't cut it, don't fit the way they all chose to bite it, doen't explain why one planet was all they had.

Comment

Maybe the Asgard held them off for a little while, but didn't have the man power to hold them off for long. One planet seems fine for them. After losing 2 to the replicators, they didn't have enough to start multiple planets and they knew it.
                      Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by tsolinas View Post
                        this is a question about the technology that was giving to us by the asgard.

Are we able to duplicated the asgard core tech and also the knowledge base ?, its obvious we can duplicate the weapons as we have the means to do it but it would be nice to have the core duplicated and the knowledge also duplicated on other ships just incase the the existing ship gets destroyed

well since we are able to make asgard consoles we can proboly make another coupleof asgard computer cores and copy the information onto the new cores and keep them in seperate secure locations as it is the most inportant thing the asgard have ever given us it would be stupid to keep the only copy on a battleship.
                        STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Yeah I think they can duplicate any technology which is in the database, like a replicator in AOT.

Comment

We can make our own upgrades, as seen in the Daedy and the Apollo, and the Phoenix in another timeline

Comment

Originally posted by BeccaBeez View Post

Maybe the Ori didn't go after the Asgard as the Asgard could give them a fight. It would of cost them a few ships and no one would have believed that thet were gods if they got kicked around.

Maybe we didn't see anyone track the 304s in hyperspace other than the Ori as no one else wanted to.

Perhaps only the Ori could do it but until we figured out how, why take the risk?

Comment

Working...
                              X