Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we figure this out once and for all? ( about First Contact)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we figure this out once and for all? ( about First Contact)

Anyone who has read the episode thread has heard the rumor about the Asgard, or some form of them, being in this episode. Has this actually been confirmed, or is it jsut a rumor/unsubstanciated joke that blew out of proportion?
    sigpic

we'll find out in a little over a week... but I wouldn't count on them being involved myself.

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=53393

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Firstly there was no need to create this thread as one for First Contact already exists.
        To answer your question (just to humour you) apparently there have been talks about the Asgard in this episode on Joe Mollozzi's blog (not that I have read it, I've just heard this being discussed in various threads on this forum, that talk about the new aliens in First Contact and the above thread).
        If the Asgard are to appear it is more than likely to be Hermiad (in my opinion) as I get the impression that it is a single member of their species and not the entire race.

As naamiaiset said we'll find out in a little over a week so you'll just have to be patient until then.
        Last edited by Rise Of The Phoenix; 17 September 2008, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X