Hybrid on the Run: Michael's Strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hybrid on the Run: Michael's Strategy

Shouldn’t Michael’s first goal after creating the creature in Vengeance, have been to let these monsters loose on the Wraith ? He had several Labs full of them enough to terrorise a few hives whilst he worked on perfecting the hybrids. Perhaps he could have secured a Hive instead of the cruiser ? Surely he just wouldn’t have killed them all or left them to die on an abandoned planet somewhere ? These monsters were subserviant and resilent. "A perfect balance" in Michaels own words.

I suppose there is no evidence to suggest he wouldn't have done all of this. But they fact they just disappeared.

Your thoughts on Michael's strategy so far ?

I personally would have liked to have seen the creatures again but as said I suppose there is nothing saying that they arent out there. Note that Michael has numerous pieces of Wraith technology which he scavenged, perhaps he used the Bug People to assault Wraith installations for the parts which he used to make the Hybrids.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I think Michael has the technology to make hives and cruisers coz in The Seed
      Spoiler:
      Kellar gets infected with some biological liquid from one of Michael's labs that was shown in Search and Rescue (I think), Wraith ship material grows out of her, starts to consume and change Atlantis,
      so I assume he can build them when he wants.

As far as 'The Monsters' are concerned, in the Hybrids he has both a subserviant and intelligent soldier
      Spoiler:
      with the exception of Kanaan (who was shown the light by Teyla),
      unless of course he needed some kind of hardened Foot Soldier, but they may get confused over who they're supposed to attack if Michael decided to use both the Hybrids and Monsters in a ground or ship assault by foot.

It's possible we may see some kind of upgraded Monster clones in the future and Michael could always build a cloning facility somewhere in Pegasus
      Spoiler:
      like the one in Spoils Of War only powered off of a whole bunch of Wraith power generators and not ZPMs.
      I guess he could even have a ZPM factory if such a thing exists in Pegasus,
      but I doubt it will happen before this season is over.

Not sure if this is at all right but:
      Spoiler:
      I think the whole Michael storyline will end in the episode The Prodical, I reckon Sheppard will take him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rise Of The Phoenix View Post
        I think Michael has the technology to make hives and cruisers coz in The Seed
        Spoiler:
        Kellar gets infected with some biological liquid from one of Michael's labs that was shown in Search and Rescue (I think), Wraith ship material grows out of her, starts to consume and change Atlantis,
        so I assume he can build them when he wants.

As far as 'The Monsters' are concerned, in the Hybrids he has both a subserviant and intelligent soldier
        Spoiler:
        with the exception of Kanaan (who was shown the light by Teyla),
        unless of course he needed some kind of hardened Foot Soldier, but they may get confused over who they're supposed to attack if Michael decided to use both the Hybrids and Monsters in a ground or ship assault by foot.

It's possible we may see some kind of upgraded Monster clones in the future and Michael could always build a cloning facility somewhere in Pegasus
        Spoiler:
        like the one in Spoils Of War only powered off of a whole bunch of Wraith power generators and not ZPMs.
        I guess he could even have a ZPM factory if such a thing exists in Pegasus,
        but I doubt it will happen before this season is over.

Not sure if this is at all right but:
        Spoiler:
        I think the whole Michael storyline will end in the episode The Prodical, I reckon Sheppard will take him out.
        Well possibly all the Hybrids can be influenced without the presence of Michael. Also I believe the Hybrids are in other ways influenced than the Carson clone. It is seen that Kanaan changes when Michael is near.

Though it is indeed strange that Michael wouldn't just used his imperfect experiments to attack the Wraith.

Also it is strange that the Wraith know Michael got his butt kicked, why wouldn't they just send some cruiser or a hive to finish him off

Comment

Originally posted by EternalAlteran View Post
          Also it is strange that the Wraith know Michael got his butt kicked, why wouldn't they just send some cruiser or a hive to finish him off
          Most likely because he has gone underground and its difficult to find him, the galaxy is quite a large place after all. Plus, the Wraith have returned to their civil war posturing and had only recently suffered attacks from the Asurans (well comparitively recently) so they had their hands full.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Well it is possible he did all of these things. We know he made his monster bug shaped hybrids, and then somewhere down the line he decided on his somewhat more people shaped hybrids.

In between these events (perhaps when he first decided to go for a different type of hybrid) he could have used all his bug ones to storm any wraith places to get whatever he needed, and in doing so they were all killed off.

Then with his new design he eventually just ran out of the big styled ones.

Comment

Working...
            X