Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Human with Kull armour: Near Invincible ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Human with Kull armour: Near Invincible ?

A regular Jaffa or Human in a Kull Suit are they pretty much invincble ?

I never heard any reason normal jaffa were'nt put into these suits once a countermeasure had been devised. They would'nt have been blank slates but still effective. Perhaps for fear that they would become too powerful. Also why not put blank slates into normal humans ?
    This would have solved the short lifespan of the Kull as a species.

The Kull disruptor Daniel used on Vala in the suit was useless, as it should have been on Vala, a regular human.

Perhaps as the disruptor was not used by any of the Gou'ald against Anubis so he decided against this.

maybe i'm wrong what do you guy's think ?

it would be too easy

KEEP IT CLEAN
    Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
    Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

If Anubis had given the suits to his regular Jaffa they would have been more unstoppable then the Kulls because, as you said, the disruptor wouldn't have an affect. Seems like a stupid decision on Anubis's part.
      sigpic

Comment

The Kull weapon was meant to kill the kull warrior itself, not penetrate the suit.

The armor itself absorbs plasma energy and reflects bullets. I'd assume the lighter cloth is not 100% protected as a dart can get through, but anything that pierces it, the symbiote would heal it.

I believe regular jaffa or humans wouldn't be as effective in the suits against explosions and gunfire. Plus, for the suit to be 100% effective, you have to be sealed into the suit.
        Visit my Website

Comment

i think regular people would be exhausted faster, and be less efficient

Comment

a kull strength is way more stronger than any jaffa, in kull warrior part 2 when they are running into the cargo ship you can see 2 kulls running full pace without breaking a sweat and even mamanging to get in the ship, yet jacob although his quite old found truoble moving
            sigpic

Comment

Also more and more Jaffa rebelled. And a strong explosion would knock humans out and those Warrior have some strange skin.

Comment

I think the reason Anubis did not give the Jaffa Kull armour was not because of a Jaffa's ability, but because he did not trust them and knew that the Kull would be 100% loyal.
                LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
                Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
                99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

Originally posted by SpinningChevron View Post
                  I think the reason Anubis did not give the Jaffa Kull armour was not because of a Jaffa's ability, but because he did not trust them and knew that the Kull would be 100% loyal.
                  Agreed remember the Jaffa rebellion grew stronger More and More Jaffa were turning. If he gave it to the Jaffa he might be supplying the rebellion. Besides, I think he kept the Kull production plant secret. There was only one person there remember. The other system lords might get their hands on it.

You want a supersoldier I'll give you a combination of tech to make your warriors invincible.

(Jaffa - symbiote) + Atoniek armband technology (SG-1 Upgrades) + Kull armor + Tretonin

Removing the symbiote allows for the increased effectiveness of Atoniek armband technology when the Jaffa is near death you dose him with tretonin. The armband would loose effectiveness while the tretonin is in his body until the tretonin wears off. Once the tretonin is gone he can get the Armband tech to work again. You can repeat the proceedure as much as you want unless the there are side effects.
                  Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

If you're talking about a normal human then you could just fire a trinium dart with posion and they'd be dead within a few minutes.
                    It's true that regular bullets won't make a dent, but I don't see why some super sharp trinium ones couldn't work in the same way as trinium darts do.
                    What about the energy weapons SG1 used against the Kull warriors, I'm pretty sure that they could be modified to work on humans.

Comment

Working...
                    X