PDA

View Full Version : The Felger Thunk Thread

roswellgray
November 14th, 2004, 04:31 PM
heh. Come on ladies. Give Chloe a run for her money.

Let's see you put up a better fight for Felger than SuperSam.

Daniel's_twin
November 17th, 2004, 03:22 PM
Is that a pin dropping? :cool:

spg_1983
November 17th, 2004, 06:26 PM
you have got to be joking! now a cloe thread would be a good idea, nothing cuter than an attractive little scientists with glasses....

JacksCSM
November 17th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Truth be told Patrick McKenna is a great actor. He's one of the few (if not the only actor) to have won the Canadian 'Emmy' in drama AND comedy in the same year (2000?). That's not sham!

Have been watching him for years in "Red Green" (a CBC production brought to the US by PBS). Have also seen him in other productions and the guy is great!!! I will hopefully meet him, in person, early next year through PBS and realize a dream.

It is because of Patrick that I'm hooked on Stargate. I thought I had turned off "Red Green" when I was actually watching "The Other Guys". The rest is history.

Patrick is a great guy and we're lucky he 'gated'.

Jack's CSM

spg_1983
November 17th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Truth be told Patrick McKenna is a great actor. He's one of the few (if not the only actor) to have won the Canadian 'Emmy' in drama AND comedy in the same year (2000?). That's not sham!

Have been watching him for years in "Red Green" (a CBC production brought to the US by PBS). Have also seen him in other productions and the guy is great!!! I will hopefully meet him, in person, early next year through PBS and realize a dream.

It is because of Patrick that I'm hooked on Stargate. I thought I had turned off "Red Green" when I was actually watching "The Other Guys". The rest is history.

Patrick is a great guy and we're lucky he 'gated'.

Jack's CSM
nothing against the actor, he's great, but the thread is a FELGER thunk thread not a patrick mckenna thunk thread

Arctic Goddess
July 4th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Hey, lets get this going again. Felger is such a dufus, he's cute. Who couldn't love a clueless geek? Especially one that puts his pants on backwards when a pretty lady comes to his door?

spg_1983
July 5th, 2006, 04:41 AM
Hey, lets get this going again. Felger is such a dufus, he's cute. Who couldn't love a clueless geek? Especially one that puts his pants on backwards when a pretty lady comes to his door?
"Get it going again"? Wouldn't that require that it got going in the first place....

Admiral Q O
July 5th, 2006, 06:08 AM
I didn't know Felger had his own thread. Here's some pics...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/secondary%20characters/ogsecondAQOcap4.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/secondary%20characters/ogsecondAQOcap6.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/secondary%20characters/ogsecondAQOcap7.jpg

Have fun, everyone! :D

Arctic Goddess
July 5th, 2006, 05:59 PM
"Get it going again"? Wouldn't that require that it got going in the first place....

Hey, haven't you ever felt sorry for the runt of the litter? Jay's the runt.

JacksYummy
July 5th, 2006, 06:09 PM
I love felger mostly because he is man enough to play with a barbie!

Syera
July 5th, 2006, 06:21 PM
*Hops on the thread*

Felger is cute. Adorably cute. Adorably, pettably, huggably, snuggly cute!

Sure, he messed up. Sure, he didn't necessarily come shining through with the Magic Fix-All for the day - but y'know what? That's LIFE. That's the way it really is. We can't all be Super Sams with the Deus Ex Machina at the end of the day. Sometimes we screw up. Sometimes we do really, really stupid things. Sometimes it takes days, months, or even years of trial-and-error to get something we're trying to achieve right. But the important thing is we keep trying, and try our best to fix our mistakes.

Felger Forever! :D

spg_1983
July 5th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Hey, haven't you ever felt sorry for the runt of the litter? Jay's the runt.
Jay is the weak sick runt of the litter that is taken out behind the barn and "dealt" with.

Major Tyler
July 5th, 2006, 08:51 PM
Whether O'Neill admits it or not, Felger did save SG-1...

Syera
July 5th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Jay is the weak sick runt of the litter that is taken out behind the barn and "dealt" with.
I think you're just jealous 'cause we're paying attention to Felger and not you. :D

Admiral Q O
July 6th, 2006, 06:14 AM
Whether O'Neill admits it or not, Felger did save SG-1...

As I recall, he did begrudgingly admit it at one point.

Admiral Q O
July 6th, 2006, 06:15 AM
I think you're just jealous 'cause we're paying attention to Felger and not you. :D

Play nice. Besides, by answering, you are paying attention to spr too. :D

spg_1983
July 7th, 2006, 04:31 AM
Play nice. Besides, by answering, you are paying attention to spr too. :D
spG! :cool:

Arctic Goddess
July 12th, 2006, 08:03 AM
I love Felger, yes I do. We love Felger, ain't he cool?

Geez that's bad. But he is a funny character. I wonder if he'll ever be back.