This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The aliens

Anyone think we have seen the last of these aliens (man i wish they were named) in sga or are they waiting to pop out in Pegasus they would make it more fun someone for the wraith to fear ? they might be a once off bad guys which the ancients could of made like trying to make super humans and went wrong in that universe?? u decide my ideas are no good.

sry yes the aliens from DV.
    Last edited by pooroaf; 10 September 2008, 11:56 AM. Reason: forgot to say what aliens
    sigpic

Spoiler:
    the aliens in DV?
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Response to pooroaf:

I wouldn't say your ideas are no good!

I thought
      Spoiler:
      the DV aliens
      were pretty cool, but I hope
      Spoiler:
      the ones in the mid season 2 parter and enemy at the gate
      will be brand new.
      Perhaps a race that was around when the ancients arrived in the PG.
      I've seen that alot of people say they could be
      Spoiler:
      Furlings
      , which is a possibility and would make a lot of sense.

Whoever they are I hope they've got some cool tech and we learn alot about there civilisation.

The writers could've done a lot more with the wraith and we don't even know some of their names.
      I guess the writers will round up some of the Wraith story with enemy at the gate.
      It has been said that
      Spoiler:
      the Wraith will still have a presence in PG when the season is over, so maybe the very hot and sexy Dr Keller will fix their need to feed on humans (i read that somewhere on GW), that I would like to see, they could even become one of our allies.

Personally I think the
      Spoiler:
      DV Aliens
      will only appear in DV, but I could be wrong, we'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

i feel that alien is hybrid Wraith (ASURANS + WRAITH)

Comment

Originally posted by htb84 View Post
          i feel that alien is hybrid Wraith (ASURANS + WRAITH)
          THE ASURANS ARE ROBOTS, VERY SOPHISTICATED ROBOTS, YOU CAN'T MAKE A HYBRID OUT OF A BIOLOGICAL BEING AND A ROBOT, THATS JUST A CYBORG. JUST A THOUGHT.

Those aliens aren't really that strong(technologically speaking), a small fleet of our ships could do some damage.
          "I didnt see you in church last sunday, were you there?"
          "Yes, I was there."
          "Oi, I didn't see you, I was juss worry apout you"
          "Is dat your chob?! You sit and coun da beople in the churg and not in da churg"
          "No I was chus wondring"
          "Maybe if I win the Lotto Ill make heaps of money and puy you a life"

Comment

I think they look like the LOTR Orcs, but with highly advanced tech.

Asuran/Wraith mix could be unstoppable.

Comment

Originally posted by ASAKATA View Post
              THE ASURANS ARE ROBOTS, VERY SOPHISTICATED ROBOTS, YOU CAN'T MAKE A HYBRID OUT OF A BIOLOGICAL BEING AND A ROBOT, THATS JUST A CYBORG. JUST A THOUGHT.

Those aliens aren't really that strong(technologically speaking), a small fleet of our ships could do some damage.
              Oh i beg to differ. I can't remember how many shots we took at their ship but it was like 3-4 and all that did was take away their primary weapons. This was when they didn't see it coming and didn't think we were going to attack them.

There is also a huge possibilty that they have more than one ship and us withonly the two ships at the moment, mayby a third soon i reckon it would be more than possible for them to be stronger than us.
              The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby View Post
                There is also a huge possibilty that they have more than one ship and us withonly the two ships at the moment, mayby a third soon i reckon it would be more than possible for them to be stronger than us.
                Daedalus, Apollo, and Odyssey. And one is about to roll out the shipyard.
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                  Daedalus, Apollo, and Odyssey. And one is about to roll out the shipyard.
                  Reading some of the spoilers around here I think that
                  Spoiler:
                  the very beautiful Lt Col Samantha Carter will be commanding it.

Hopefully it will be some new design and look a bit more Asgardy like, maybe even a cross between the O'Niell and Aurora class ancient ships.
                  I think it should be bigger than the BC-304 and have some new fighters to take on
                  Spoiler:
                  the new enemy appearing in the mid season two parter and enemy at the gate
                  If they stick with the 302s then I hope they at least upgrade them with some form of energy weapons and a basic shield.

The Daedulus in DV only fired one shot of the plasma beam weapon, which did take out their weapons but apart from that it ddin't really hurt them, so it's pretty safe to say that unless we hit them somewhere that's weaker like their fighter bay or some primary power conduit then they're gonna be tuff to take out.
                  Not at all like the Wraith we can kick their butts (if they have butts).
                  Last edited by Rise Of The Phoenix; 11 September 2008, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Weren't there whispers a little while ago about who they are? Anybody?

Comment

We know practically nothing about them, its said that the writer for the episode did think of a special ability for them but that was it. I personally hope they feature in an Atlantis movie at some point. I asked the question on JM's blog but I don't think he answered it sadly.

Speculation wise, I think those aliens that we saw in the episode were a warrior class with the more intelligent ones remaining onboard the ship. But thats my speculation.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Yes, none of my questions in the past have ever been answered. All of mine were either Blu-ray related, or strategic related.

Comment

Originally posted by FurlingElder0 View Post
                          Weren't there whispers a little while ago about who they are? Anybody?
                          Spoiler:
                          The GrowlBlinkies.

Comment

Working...
                          X