This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Daedulus Variations (504)- first decent ep of the season

This episode was really good, and the only one that felt stargatey. I don't usually count the first episode as part of the season, as it usually contiunes from a 2/3 parter from the previous season.

The only episode this season that the Stargate hasn't been used in is the only one that feels Stargatey?

Comment

I think they are all stargatey, and I kind of missed the gate in the daedy variations. I think they were all great and solved many things

Comment

Why is there a new thread about DV? The other threads in its folder not good enough?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

I think that DV is one of the best episodes so far (can't wait for the mid season two parter).
          Think Ghost In The Machine was pretty good too, but the ending was a bit disapointing for me.
          I just keep thinking I don't want this season to end, as much as I am looking forward to seeing the Movie and Universe it will be sad to say goodbye to this good friend.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
            Why is there a new thread about DV? The other threads in its folder not good enough?
            Obviously this thread is much better than the other threads in the DV folder
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Working...
            X