X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Gun version 2.0

I just watched this picture:

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...lbum=648&pos=6

And it looks like one of the hybrids is carrying a new gun. Anyone any ideas on this?

I dunno how you can say that it's far too blury to make out.

"Say goodbye to your sanity!"

Spoiler:

Mollari: Isn't it ironic? When I first came to Babylon 5 I had all the choices in the world, and no power at all... now I have all the power I could ever want... and no choice... no choice...

Mollari: It was something my father said. I was just a boy... and I heard him, crying in his room. I asked him what was wrong, and he said "My shoes are too tight... but it does not matter... because I have forgotten how to dance..." ...I never understood that until now... now... my shoes are too tight... and I have forgotten how to dance...
    Vir: I don't understand...
    Mollari: ...nor should you...

Comment

perhaps since they dont need to feed on humans they no longer saw a need for a stunner so they made a lethal wepon so that they dont have to keep stunning people over and over again.

or it could be a very powerfull stunner that acts like a shotgun except with like stun bbs or something like that that way you shoot it into a crowd and down a lot of people.

personally i think its a lethal wepon though, imo at least.
      STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Originally posted by Dimbo_Sama View Post
        I dunno how you can say that it's far too blury to make out.
        i could see it quite clearly, i jsut clicked on the pic and it got even bigger, did you try that?
        STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

The shotgun looking weapon being held by the Hybrid behind Michael? Its possible, I mean surely just like Earth has many types of guns, its possible that the Wraith also did. I mean most of Michael's tech is taken from the Wraith anyway so...

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

It does look diffrent. Looks more powerful. I'd say it's a killer.

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

Possibly a remnant left over from their war with the Atlantians, as I suspect they might have been in more of a "kill-first, desecrate the bodies later" kind of mood when they were having their war with them. Plus given the Ancients abilities and the fact that the Atlantians have mentioned several times that in terms of strength they had never met anyone their equal until they found the wraith, it would make sense that it would have taken more than a stunner to bring them down.
              "They who complain, in peace, of the insolence of the populace, must remember, that their insolence in peace is bravery in war." Dr Johnson

Comment

looks lethal stuners have rounded ends that one has a flat end

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by BwenGun View Post
                  Possibly a remnant left over from their war with the Atlantians, as I suspect they might have been in more of a "kill-first, desecrate the bodies later" kind of mood when they were having their war with them. Plus given the Ancients abilities and the fact that the Atlantians have mentioned several times that in terms of strength they had never met anyone their equal until they found the wraith, it would make sense that it would have taken more than a stunner to bring them down.

i think they were talking about their technological strength, imo.
                  STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Looks like some sort of very large handgun or SMG size weapon

Comment

I'd guess based on the photo that its a stunner, but with a wide range like a shotgun. I mean, if you are going to stomp down the front door you might want to have bigger guns than stunners. There are only 3 entrances to the gate (that we know of), so blast those three (left and right of the gate and the command center) areas with a wide spread stunner shot and that should take care of the security.

Comment

That's pretty cool looking. I guess we will have to wait until it airs to find out what its function is. And do the hybrids like forever like the Wraith do or not?

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                          That's pretty cool looking. I guess we will have to wait until it airs to find out what its function is. And do the hybrids like forever like the Wraith do or not?

Vala,
                          As in do the hybrids live forever like the Wraith? Don't know, we really know very little about the hybrids. All we know for certain is that they lack the need to feed on other lifeforms but what else... no idea. Presumably, they have a level of regeneration and telepathy but to what extent is kind of unknown. I would imagine their lifespan has greatly increased but don't live forever unless Michael found a way to sustain their cells over their lives.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
                            Looks like some sort of very large handgun or SMG size weapon

it kinda loos like the tabled in S&R

Comment

I do not believe so, the other behind the guy behind Michael is holding one two.

I sure hope this thing can do more physical damage than a stunner, those things can only shoot boxes and can't even break through doors.

Comment

Working...
                              X