Help for the transcript, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help for the transcript, please

I hope it's OK to set up this topic so that I can ask for assistance with the transcripts, particularly when I need help with names of characters or places that aren't given during the episode.

Whispers

Did anyone tape the episode including the end credits? Did the second guy in the opening scene - the one who reached out to the shape in the fog and then fell over while Mirellus ran away - get a name check in the closing credits? If so, could you give me his character's name please? Thanks!

Originally posted by Callie View Post
    I hope it's OK to set up this topic so that I can ask for assistance with the transcripts, particularly when I need help with names of characters or places that aren't given during the episode.

Whispers

Did anyone tape the episode including the end credits? Did the second guy in the opening scene - the one who reached out to the shape in the fog and then fell over while Mirellus ran away - get a name check in the closing credits? If so, could you give me his character's name please? Thanks!
    Hi, Callie.

Thank YOU for all your hard work with the transcripts.

The end credits just lists them as locals, and gives the actor names: Blaine Anderson and Yurij Kis (who also appeared in SG1's 'Small Victories').

Best wishes, Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Thanks, Morjana!

Comment

Tracker

Can someone please give me the spelling of the little girl's name, and tell me whether the female villager was given a name in the closing credits?

Thanks!

Comment

Tracker

Can someone please give me the spelling of the little girl's name, and tell me whether the female villager was given a name in the closing credits?

Thanks!
          the girl is celise, the female villager is erran.

Comment

Thanks very much!

Comment

First Contact

Did anyone watch with closed captioning? After the cruisers exploded, what was the device that Todd said the Atlanteans had found?

Comment

First Contact

Did anyone watch with closed captioning? After the cruisers exploded, what was the device that Todd said the Atlanteans had found?
                Spoiler:
                Attero device... it was mentioned in several of the spoilers to the episode

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Thanks very much!

Comment

The Lost Tribe

Did anyone with closed captioning get the spelling of Katana's surname which she gives when she first contacts Atlantis, please?

Comment

The Lost Tribe

Did anyone with closed captioning get the spelling of Katana's surname which she gives when she first contacts Atlantis, please?
                      Katana Labrea/Labria (?)
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Outsiders

From closed captions, is the character's name spelled Novo?

Thanks!
                          Last edited by Callie; 18 October 2008, 08:14 AM.

Comment

The Prodigal

Do any of the soldiers or technicians (or hybrids) get a name check in the closing credits, please?

Thanks!

Comment

The Prodigal

Do any of the soldiers or technicians (or hybrids) get a name check in the closing credits, please?

Thanks!
                              No, Callie, they didn't. Only Sharon Taylor is listed as Banks, and Michael's Minions are just listed as Hybrids.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                              SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                              Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X