Clear All

Ghostbusters III

About damn time!

Bring on the slime.

Spoiler:
    I know, I'm awful.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7599824.stm

Gonna be good.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

I remain reservedly enthusiastic. I'm a bit of a Ghosthead as well as a Gater, and on the Ghostbusters forums, we've had a lot of GB3 "confirmed" articles come our way, mostly form IGN, but I must admit the BBC is a first.

If this goes ahead, with the original team, brilliant, but I'm worried we may get silly new characters. What also concerns me is the fact that Ramis and Aykroyd haven't written this script...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
      I remain reservedly enthusiastic. I'm a bit of a Ghosthead as well as a Gater, and on the Ghostbusters forums, we've had a lot of GB3 "confirmed" articles come our way, mostly form IGN, but I must admit the BBC is a first.

If this goes ahead, with the original team, brilliant, but I'm worried we may get silly new characters. What also concerns me is the fact that Ramis and Aykroyd haven't written this script...
      I'm happy with the guys behind the Office doing it as I'm a huge fan of their work. I can see it being different, trying new things and yet still being great, holding the true ghostbusters tradition. I expect them to watch the first two alot in preparation for it.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

not scripted by 'ray' or 'egon'!!!!

It is hoped the new film will reunite the original cast
        hoped!!!

Gonna be good
        ill reserve judgment thanks
        sigpic
        EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
        -Liberty Prime

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post

sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

ron moore and david sick should write it

seriously let them be funny for once i would probably love it
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'm also worried by the fact that Ramis and Akroyd aren't writing it. Makes me wonder if this is actually going to be a low rate straight to dvd movie with none of the original cast in it. Or Akroyd in a cameo only appearance or something.
              Jack likes being invisible.

(in shower) Sir, are you in here?

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by eviladam View Post
                I'm also worried by the fact that Ramis and Akroyd aren't writing it. Makes me wonder if this is actually going to be a low rate straight to dvd movie with none of the original cast in it. Or Akroyd in a cameo only appearance or something.
                I vote Shia LaBeouf as his wisecracking son. It'll be HILARIOUS!!!
                I agree with everyone above though. With the original cast: *thumbs up* Although, didn't Bill Murray refuse to do it a few years ago with a Dan Akroyd penned script because he's more into indie films these days?

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

According to Akroyd Murray isn't interested at all in doing a live action Ghostbusters 3, but said he'd be willing to lend his voice. Lame.
                  Jack likes being invisible.

(in shower) Sir, are you in here?

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by eviladam View Post
                    According to Akroyd Murray isn't interested at all in doing a live action Ghostbusters 3, but said he'd be willing to lend his voice. Lame.
                    That was a while ago.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Talk of a third Ghostbusters after all this time really surprises me. I will be paying very close attention to this.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        Talk of a third Ghostbusters after all this time really surprises me. I will be paying very close attention to this.
                        well in this day and age bring back old concepts seems to be the big thing
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                          ron moore and david sick should write it

seriously let them be funny for once i would probably love it
                          ....Can they?
                          Although to get right to it. It is an interesting idea, certainly. But I will be very reserve judgement for this, and skeptical, a lot of stuff could happen.

Comment

I'm going to be keeping an eye on any news for this, but my expectations aren't high.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                              well in this day and age bring back old concepts seems to be the big thing
                              Yes, it seem like every other movie these days is a sequel to one(s) that came out in the 80's. Although I like sequel, much better than remakes.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X