This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite SGA Scene Thread

Well...there is one for SG-1. Figured one should be made for SGA...Only, this doesn't exactly have to be funny. Just your favorite scene...(Once it reachs 50, it wins a rank, yada yada yada, you all know what I mean)

-----

(2.04 Duet) - The McKay/Beckett kiss - (1)
    ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
    Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
    -
    "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
    Dr. Daniel Jackson
    -
    "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
    Dean Winchester

Well...there is one for SG-1. Figured one should be made for SGA...Only, this doesn't exactly have to be funny. Just your favorite scene...(Once it reachs 50, it wins a rank, yada yada yada, you all know what I mean)

-----

(2.04 Duet) - The McKay/Beckett kiss - (2)
    sigpic

Comment

(4.16 Trio) - Carter and Keller falling down the hole after McKay - (1)+
      sigpic

Comment

(4.16 Trio) - Carter and Keller falling down the hole after McKay - (1)
        (1.03 Hide and Seek) - Sheppard pushing McKay over the balcony - (1)
        ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
        Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
        -
        "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
        Dr. Daniel Jackson
        -
        "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
        Dean Winchester

Comment

(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (1)

Comment

(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (1)
            (1.19 The Siege (correct me if I'm wrong)) McKay and Caldwell, "It's a city, not a yo-yo."
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

pegasus, that's from the siege, part III.

(2.01 The Siege, part III) McKay and Caldwell, "It's a city, not a yo-yo." (1)
              Last edited by naamiaiset; 05 September 2008, 05:59 PM.

Comment

(1.03 Hide and Seek) - Sheppard pushing McKay over the balcony - (2)
                sigpic

Comment

(4.16 Trio) - Carter and Keller falling down the hole after McKay - (2)+
                  sigpic

Comment

(4.16 Trio) - Carter and Keller falling down the hole after McKay - (2)
                    (4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (2)

Comment

(4.16 Trio) - Carter and Keller falling down the hole after McKay - (2)
                      (1.03 Hide and Seek) - Sheppard pushing McKay over the balcony - (3)
                      (4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (2)
                      sigpic

Comment

(4.16 Trio) - Carter and Keller falling down the hole after McKay - (3)+
                        sigpic

Comment

(4.16 Trio) - Carter and Keller falling down the hole after McKay - (3)
                          (4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (3)

Comment

(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (4)

Comment

(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (4)
                              (2.01 The Siege, part III) McKay and Caldwell, "It's a city, not a yo-yo." (2)

sigpic
                              Sig by me!
                              My FanFic's

Comment

Working...
                              X