Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Hottest Girls in SciFi (yes, one SG mention)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50 Hottest Girls in SciFi (yes, one SG mention)

50 Hottest Girls in SciFi

Samantha Carter ranks in
    http://www.ugo.com/movies/top-50-hot...amantha-carter

CHARACTER: Samantha Carter (Stargate SG-1)

WHAT MAKES HER HOT: We love hot scientists; the more Ph.Ds the better, so when the Stargate crew brought on Amanda Tapping's Samantha Carter, we were stoked. First, we had brains, LOTS of 'em, and then once comfortable with that fact, we settled back and enjoyed her cute, spunky looks. Considering she's been doing this for over 10 years now, she's got the routine down to a science, but everytime we see her, we still feel like it's love at first sight all over again.

WHAT WE WANT HER TO DO NEXT: Something other than Stargate. We love Carter, but maybe a time travel mystery show or Dancing at the Blue Iguana 2 or something a little

PHOTO AT LINK ABOVE, plus 49 other "hot girls"

Worst. List. Ever.

Comment

I second that motion.

They couldn't take out the anime characters and put in some real women?

Scarlett Johansson? Sci-fi? pffft.

Carrie Fisher as number one?

Now I'm not male so maybe I just don't get it, but that list is just off.
      sigpic

Comment

LOL Carrie Fisher as #1? well at least they mention Sam, Jadzia, Kate and the BSG characters
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I'm just glad that since only one SG person got in it was Amanda.
          I'm surprised that Rose was so high (let alone in it!), but I'm glad she was, I love Billie.
          sigpic
          Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

Kirstie Alley!?

Samus Aran?

What the flip is Barbarella?

Kate Austen? I don't consider that show to be a sci-fi.

Summer Glau as a terminator >>>>>>>>> Sarah Connor

HA, what a broken list that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
              Now I'm not male so maybe I just don't get it, but that list is just off.
              It is.

*Stick with his own lists*

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              well at least they mention Sam, Jadzia, Kate and the BSG characters
              Yup and Max (Jessica Alba in 'Dark Angel').

They missed out Morena Baccarin as Adria though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrir Foxz View Post
                Yup and Max (Jessica Alba in 'Dark Angel').

They missed out Morena Baccarin as Adria though.
                They not only missed Morena Baccarin as Adria, but I preferred her as Inarra myself.

And they picked Gina Torres as Hel as opposed to Gina Torres as Zoe? The hell??!!

Lexa Doig as Andromeda.

Rebecca Romijn as Mystique in X-Men (far hotter than the "blue Jedi").

Famke Janssen as Jean Grey also in X-Men.

I think I could go on, but seeing as how I'm a straight female, I'll leave it to you guys

:: whistles innocently ::
                sigpic

Comment

They not only missed Morena Baccarin as Adria, but I preferred her as Inarra myself.

And they picked Gina Torres as Hel as opposed to Gina Torres as Zoe? The hell??!!

Lexa Doig as Andromeda.

Rebecca Romijn as Mystique in X-Men (far hotter than the "blue Jedi").

Famke Janssen as Jean Grey also in X-Men.

I think I could go on, but seeing as how I'm a straight female, I'll leave it to you guys

:: whistles innocently ::
                  Indeed, I think it would be a difficult choice between Adria and Inara, they're both hot Morena would get No1 on my list anyway.

Yup Lexa Doig , Jewel Staite should be on there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Frontastic View Post
                    I'm just glad that since only one SG person got in it was Amanda.
                    I'm surprised that Rose was so high (let alone in it!), but I'm glad she was, I love Billie.
                    I was thinking the opposite to be honest, with all the characters in the franchise they went with Carter? Bleh...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      I was thinking the opposite to be honest, with all the characters in the franchise they went with Carter? Bleh...
                      Sure Sam isn't traditionally sexy, like Adria etc. but I'd prefere Amanda any day. But to each there own. Stiil, wouldn't have minded seeing Vala, Lam or Weir on there.
                      sigpic
                      Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

Originally posted by Frontastic View Post
                        Sure Sam isn't traditionally sexy, like Adria etc. but I'd prefere Amanda any day. But to each there own. Stiil, wouldn't have minded seeing Vala, Lam or Weir on there.
                        That's who I forgot! Claudia Black!

Though I vastly preferred her as Aeryn Sun.
                        sigpic

Comment

Dudes?

Is Tom Raider considered sci-fi? I think it's had some sci-fi leanings, no? I haven't actually played the games or know too much about them, but the movies were sort of science fictiony?

Or am I just imagining things? Because if I'm not, then how can they leave out Lara Croft?

I am putting way too much thought into this.

Why can't we get a The Hottest Men of Sci-Fi list?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                            Worst. List. Ever.
                            I whole heartedly agree

Why can't we get a The Hottest Men of Sci-Fi list?
                            Because everyone KNOWS it'll just be Shatner 50 times over. And anyone who disagrees is a comunist

"Say goodbye to your sanity!"

Spoiler:

Mollari: Isn't it ironic? When I first came to Babylon 5 I had all the choices in the world, and no power at all... now I have all the power I could ever want... and no choice... no choice...

Mollari: It was something my father said. I was just a boy... and I heard him, crying in his room. I asked him what was wrong, and he said "My shoes are too tight... but it does not matter... because I have forgotten how to dance..." ...I never understood that until now... now... my shoes are too tight... and I have forgotten how to dance...
                            Vir: I don't understand...
                            Mollari: ...nor should you...

Comment

I'd say that's a fairly complete list. A few omissions perhaps and in the wrong order but most of the main ones are there.
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X