• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 - Michael Shanks - TV Guide Online: Coming Soon To TV Guide

From TV Guide Online:

Coming Soon To TV Guide

Returning Favorites

From CSI to Heroes to Two and a Half Men, we catch you up all your favorite returning shows.

Plus: Stargate's Michael Shanks, the hottest TV on DVD this fall and the ultimate to the Emmys.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Just an update. I received the Sept 15-21 print TV Guide -- no Michael Shanks article.

And at the TV Guide Online website, their advertisement has been updated:

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Bah, humbug.
      If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

I think TV Guide is playing with us.

From their TV Guide Online magazine section:

Returning Favorites Special! From CSI to Desperate Housewives to Two and a Half Men, we catch you up all your favorite returning shows. Plus: Stargate's Michael Shanks and a complete guide to the Emmys.On Sale Now

The photo is for the Sept. 15-21 issue, which I have...and I didn't find a Michael Shanks interview in my copy.

???

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Unless he's just mentioned by name in a new show, he's nowhere in that TV Guide issue.

Comment

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/index.shtml
            TV Guide interview

Promoting his upcoming appearance in Stargate Atlantis, the TV Highlights section on page 52 of the latest U.S. TV Guide (Sep 22-28) features a short Q&A with Michael.
            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
              TV Guide interview

Promoting his upcoming appearance in Stargate Atlantis, the TV Highlights section on page 52 of the latest U.S. TV Guide (Sep 22-28) features a short Q&A with Michael.
              Ah, it's next week's GUIDE. No wonder it wasn't in last week's

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9 View Post
                TV Guide interview

Thanks Sue. That is an amazing picture! Michael just keeps on getting better looking doesn't he.
                sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

SGA/SG1 - TV Guide: Michael Shanks in 'First Contact':

From the print TV Guide, September 22-28 '08 edition, page 52:

HIGHLIGHTS

STARGATE ATLANTIS

Friday (Sept. 26) 10/9C, SciFi

Q&A Michael Shanks

Since Stargate SG-1 closed its portal, Michael Shanks had popped up on such non sci-fi shows as 24 and Burn Notice. Tonight he reprises his role as archaeologist Daniel on Atlantis. -- Ileane Rudolph

Q. What's Daniel doing on Atlantis?

MS: "I kept bugging the producers...and they wrote a story where he comes to find a secret lab that contains important technology. Then a batch of unexpected villains show up. Let's just say, Daniel has a history with them."

Q. Daniel has to work with the annoying Dr. Rodney McKay (David Hewlett). Producer Joe Mallozzi says you two were like Abbott and Costello.

MS: [Laughs] "David's very good at the rhythmic gymnastics of our banter. David and I are such fast talkers that they had to write more than six extra pages in the episode!"

Q. Following your gig as a good-guy scholar, you played a traitor on 24 and now you're Victor, a scary thug on Burn Notice. Why?

MS: "After playing the Boy Scout for as many years as I did, it's fun to sink your teeth into some over-the-top villains. We'll learn about Victor's true agenda when he returns in early '09."

Q. What else have you been working on?

MS: "The Lost Treasure of the Grand Canyon, a movie for SciFi Channel with Shannen Doherty. I play a reluctant Indiana Jones character. Everyone on the planet is aware of Shannen's reputation, but she was wonderful."

Spoiler:

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

SG1/SGA - TV Guide Online: Michael Shanks on His Return Trip to Atlantis:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=530

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                    X