This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis patition

When Atlantis was cancelled I was so mad at Sci-fi.How can U stop a show that is at the moment one of the most succsesful on TV.Its just stupid.
    I only got into Stargate a year and a half ago when they were showing repeats on sky.I watched Children Of The Gods and I thought it was really gr8
    so I watched the whole of SG1.Then Atlantis seasons 1-3 were shown before the season 4 premiere.

Anyway sorry for the rant.

Here in Britain Season 5 has just started airing and so far its been high quality.I wached Broken Ties last night and it was a gr8 episode.So this got me thinking why cancel a show when its doing so well,has a massive fanbase that spreads the globe,and has lots of storys still to be told.

So I looked up SGA cancelleation on the tinternet and found that there is a massive patition at patition spot(google it).

Anyway ,If u luv ATLANTIS as much(or maybe more)than me,and U havnt signed up yet,google patition spot and go to the Save Stargate Atlantis 2008 patition(its on the left hand side of the page in a list of other
    patitions).

Hey,who knows it could save the show.

Thanks 4 Reading.

they'll be continuing the show through at least 1 but hopefully a series of movies

Comment

SciFi wasn't the one that canceled SGA, it was MGM. SGA, SG-1 DVD movies and Stargate Universe can't be produced all at the same time, so somebody behind the scenes at MGM got the brilliant idea that in light of the success of Ark of Truth and Continuum surely fans would be happy to purchase a long line of Atlantis movies while they moved on to their baby Universe which surely will be a huge success. [/End sarcasm]

Comment

If you mean petition then its here:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA/

We're all in cahoots to get at least a 6th season of SGA, just to wrap up all of the storylines properly. Sign if you want to, and visit the thread at the Atlantis gateworld forum to support the show:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...57971&page=103

Pi to 16 decimal places: 3.1415926535897932

Comment

Originally posted by MrMann101 View Post
          When Atlantis was cancelled I was so mad at Sci-fi.How can U stop a show that is at the moment one of the most succsesful on TV.Its just stupid.
          I only got into Stargate a year and a half ago when they were showing repeats on sky.I watched Children Of The Gods and I thought it was really gr8
          so I watched the whole of SG1.Then Atlantis seasons 1-3 were shown before the season 4 premiere.

Anyway sorry for the rant.

Here in Britain Season 5 has just started airing and so far its been high quality.I wached Broken Ties last night and it was a gr8 episode.So this got me thinking why cancel a show when its doing so well,has a massive fanbase that spreads the globe,and has lots of storys still to be told.

So I looked up SGA cancelleation on the tinternet and found that there is a massive patition at patition spot(google it).

Anyway ,If u luv ATLANTIS as much(or maybe more)than me,and U havnt signed up yet,google patition spot and go to the Save Stargate Atlantis 2008 patition(its on the left hand side of the page in a list of other
          patitions).

Hey,who knows it could save the show.

Thanks 4 Reading.
          What's a patition?

and do you know what a spell checker is?

Comment

hmmm this is quite embarrassing....made even more so by the fact that you're a noob and that you spelled petition wrong. and the colorful rant that i didnt bother to read. "patition" is that how they spell it in britain?
            and some guy did give you the link for the petition so its somewhere up there ^^^
            *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
              hmmm this is quite embarrassing....made even more so by the fact that you're a noob and that you spelled petition wrong. and the colorful rant that i didnt bother to read. "patition" is that how they spell it in britain?
              and some guy did give you the link for the petition so its somewhere up there ^^^
              No, we in Britain spell it Petition

Comment

Working...
              X