Greatest inventor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greatest inventor.

I want to hold a vote for the greatest inventor.

the rules are: one vote per day, and you can add inventors on your own and you must note the achievements. You can also add and remove achievement and you must note the reason below.

Inventors:
    -Merlin (Arthurs Mantle, Holographic guardian, Sangreal);

-Morgan Le Fay (Atlantis learning program, sleeping parasite, interplanetary transport system, time dilation labyrinth, wall of fire, forcefield trap);

-Samantha Carter (Dialing computer, particle beam, anti replicator gun model, the kull disruptor (with help for Selmak), earth ships, naquadah generator, );

-Rodney McKay (compression program, Fran and the replicator blob program, increased shield strenght formula, medical nanites, subspace capacitors and alternate reality drive, puddejumper hyperdrive, time capsula and HoloMckay,);

-Radek Zelenka (Complete erasure of Atlantis database virus);

-Carson Beckett (Work on the Hoffan drug, Wraith Retrovirus, his work with Michael, anti Wraith pathogen virus);

-Michael Kenmore (various variations of the retrovirus, enhancement of the Hoffan drug);

Orlin (the Verona weapon, his gate, his work on microwaves and toaster, his diamond creater, the prior plaque cure);

Linnea (her cold fusion plant, her hand device, the virus that destroyed worlds, the Vorlix and it's cure); 1

Amelius- the Stargate network.

PJ hyperdrive and shield stenth formula don't count for Mckay as he was under the influence of the DNA reserquencer.

Comment

A few notes first: morgan la fey didnt invent the sleeping parasite, only the primitive natives thought so, Carter didnt "invent" the naquada gen. and only modify the shape of the antirep. gun, mackay didnt invent fran, a human form rep was already in the ancient data base.

As for my vote, you didnt mention them, but i'd go either with janus, who invented the time machine and possibly (spoilers for first contact..)
      Spoiler:
      the wraith killing attero device

or with that ancient guy form AOT that invented both the ark of truth and the stargate.

Covering up scandals and keeping secrets is almost a racial trait.

Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?

Comment

I'd say that Alteran (i forgot his name), who we see in the "Ark of Truth", who is most likely to have invented the Astria Porta, a.k.a "Stargate", the central icon of the whole franchise!

P.S: I'd also say Dean Devlin and Roland Emmerich, who exist in real life, who started the whole idea with the film Stargate!!!

Comment

Amelius is his name.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalAlteran View Post
            I want to hold a vote for the greatest inventor.

the rules are: one vote per day, and you can add inventors on your own and you must note the achievements. You can also add and remove achievement and you must note the reason below.

Inventors:
            -Merlin (Arthurs Mantle, Holographic guardian, Sangreal);

-Morgan Le Fay (Atlantis learning program, sleeping parasite, interplanetary transport system, time dilation labyrinth, wall of fire, forcefield trap);

-Samantha Carter (Dialing computer, particle beam, anti replicator gun model, the kull disruptor (with help for Selmak), earth ships, naquadah generator, );

-Rodney McKay (compression program, Fran and the replicator blob program, increased shield strenght formula, medical nanites, subspace capacitors and alternate reality drive, puddejumper hyperdrive, time capsula and HoloMckay,);

-Radek Zelenka (Complete erasure of Atlantis database virus);

-Carson Beckett (Work on the Hoffan drug, Wraith Retrovirus, his work with Michael, anti Wraith pathogen virus);

-Michael Kenmore (various variations of the retrovirus, enhancement of the Hoffan drug);

Orlin (the Verona weapon, his gate, his work on microwaves and toaster, his diamond creater, the prior plaque cure);

Linnea (her cold fusion plant, her hand device, the virus that destroyed worlds, the Vorlix and it's cure); 1
            Sam didnt invent Earth's Ships.

Comment

she did help with em.

lets do it like the first to 50 game:

-Merlin
              -Morgan Le Fay
              -Samantha Carter
              -Rodney McKay (1)
              -Radek Zelenka
              -Carson Beckett
              -Michael Kenmore
              -Orlin
              -Linnea (1)
              -Amelius (2)
              -Janus(1)
              -Thor
              -Bil lee

Comment

Originally posted by Amb. Shepphard(ARC) View Post
                Sam didnt invent Earth's Ships.
                Not realy, but they often said she practcly built the promethues so... sort of?

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                she did help with em.
                As in 1 vote per person per day? i didnt participate in previous ones

Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?

Comment

earth ships

Comment

The one the only Jack
                    He created a somewhat ZPM sure it didn't use Zero point Energy but it could dial off galaxy creating the most powerful source of power until they found real ZPM's
                    This isn't Atlantis?
                    I don't think so.
                    If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Orlin, Merlin, and Morgan should be disqualified. They built their inventions after first ascending and then descending (in Merlin's and Orlin's cases). They used ascended knowledge which wasn't accessible to the other inventors.

Comment

how about machelo? he was a pretty good inventor.
                        STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

I vote Machello. Because he was a rebel!

Go Green

Comment

And Togar? the creator of Urgo, the device to transfer it directly into the brain and the transporter placed nest to the stargate (which seem to be more efficient than any iris or forcefield)
                            La vie est une tragédie - Tout le monde meurt à la fin.
                            L'Histoire est une comédie - Les gentils gagnent toujours à la fin.

Comment

Then maybe Neruos (how the hell its spelled) too, they said he was responsible for alot of gould tech.

Comment

Working...
                              X