X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Blade: Trinity's" Dracula Pic

http://www.superherohype.com/news/bladenews.php?id=2197

ew...

is it just me or does he look more like the Djinn from Wishmaster than a vampire?

hopefully he will have a human form. i was looking forward to seeing Dominic Purcell (John Doe) as Dracula

sigpic

Comment

actually to me that looks like the Beast from Angel
      "The major difference between the thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Comment

Maybe it's a silly stereotype but I always picture Dracula as the suave good-looking type.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Well, "Blade" has always prided itself for being anti-cliche when it came to their vampires. Dracula, it seems, is no different.

I still hate that look though....

Comment

Dude that guys is ugly he is so ugly that when you went to heaven god sent you back and gave you immortality.

He is so ugly he would gives Freddy Kreuger nightmares.
            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade
              is it just me or does he look more like the Djinn from Wishmaster than a vampire?

hopefully he will have a human form. i was looking forward to seeing Dominic Purcell (John Doe) as Dracula
              I think John Doe (cough) Dominic P. will play dracula, haha, he was in the trailer for like 2-3 seconds though about to fight Blade (i think). So yes, i think there is a human form
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Hey Elwe nice avatar where is it from I know it's movie just can't think of the name of it.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I believe that's from a movie based on the video game, Final Fantasy VII.

Comment

Yah, it is

Also, i found out that Dominic P. will be playing Dracula for real, at least thats what Yahoo movies says Unless Yahoo is lying...
                    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Thank you guys

Comment

Originally posted by Vapor
                        Well, "Blade" has always prided itself for being anti-cliche when it came to their vampires.
                        BWaaaaaaHhhaahahahahaahhhaaaa!

What? Are you serious? Anti-cliche? Vampires dolled to the nines in black leather: Who ever would have thought? I'm sorry, but while they may not have been Bram Stoker material, the vamps in Blade II especially adhered to every cliche in the modern, post-VtM book.
                        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Well, those are the ones I was talking about...

Comment

Working...
                          X