Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ships that have been captured and then forgoten (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ships that have been captured and then forgoten (spoilers)

im curius how many there are i think im missing some

go'uld"
    al'kesh from avenger 2.0
    2 death gliders from anubis
    shed load of tel'tak some modified from bounty

wraith
    3 wraith darts "the hive" "vengance" "search and rescue" spares from "duet"
    crusier under lantian ocean if they can beam a building why not a crusier

lantian
    tria and the ship from wiers faction spares from the gate satalite in first strike.

also wraith ships are now viable as there are the ex hybrid athoisians to help fly them.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Tria is a good point, as for others i would assume htey're in area 51 or somthing getting studied. And i think they used some alkeshes hyperdrive on the Prometheus, so that may explain the alkesh.

Covering up scandals and keeping secrets is almost a racial trait.

Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?

Comment

Originally posted by Character View Post
      Tria is a good point, as for others i would assume htey're in area 51 or somthing getting studied. And i think they used some alkeshes hyperdrive on the Prometheus, so that may explain the alkesh.
      In "Grace" Carter said that they used an Alkesh hyperdrive on the Prometheus since it's original hyperdrive was destroyed (Memento). And from what I read on other threads Mallozzi stated on his blog that the Tria is still in the void between Pegasus and Milky Way

Comment

tria is still inactive. which leads me to believe it was in a much, much worse state than we thought.

you do realise we used the goauld vessels to upgrade ours. the deathgliders for the x301 and f302. prommy from reverse engineered goauld tech. wraith darts are most likely being studied in area 51. but then again, what do you think happend to all the other tons of tech? answer is simple: area 51. in an eppy i cant remember [AU in which earth got under attack from goauld and failed, and we use jacks power modulator to dial the asgard in their reality], we see area 51: a warehouse full of all kinds of stuff. all kinds of tech brought back. and its being used. our guns kill wraith with ease, whereas in the "defiant one", and numerous other eppies, it took a hell of a lot more. how? different ammo. how do we get to know goauld tech so good? area 51. all our equipment is being updated. even though 99% of it is never mentioned, we are proper equipped now, and we have alot more knowledge of alien tech.

Comment

The ship from nightwalkers.
          All the Asgard ships that exist post unending.
          Countless(well over 500) Replicator hataks.

Wraith cruiser from that outer world with the glowing bees.
          Tria is the obvious one...weve repaired more than that amount of damage, all it needs is a new shield to keep the atmosphere in and a hyperdrive, which we could easily get from the asgard tech we have now...it could be used as a new midway easily.

Other ships...All the non aurora replicator ships..ie all those cruisers.

The ship the other SGA stole to get in touch with atlantis from the replicators.

The TT PJ.
          Valas cool ship from ties that bind.
          All the alkesh and dropships from when after the goauld attacked the Tokra and the virus wiped them all out.

Im out.
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Some of those probably can be explained too, the asgard ones for instance probably blew with their planet, to not eave powerful tech to bad guys, like replicators, to use.
            Replicator hataks were probably recovered be lucian aliance/free jaffa/rogue goulds, the replicator ships, well we dont know if they had any offworld, and the one SGA stole, i think, was mentioned that it had some tracking beacon, thats how they found and later killed the fake sga, so we can assume the reps took back that ship.

Others seem legit, but its late and i can think clear.

Oh and if that valas ship you mean the one with pulse and phantom signature gen., that was traded for that power coil or ring or whatever that was..

Covering up scandals and keeping secrets is almost a racial trait.

Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?

Comment

Don't forget the Al'kesh from Insiders or the the ship from nightwalkers.

maybe we've taken them apart to study them.

Go'uld engines are still more advanced than ours. I can't see the 304s doing what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                The ship from nightwalkers.
                All the Asgard ships that exist post unending.
                Countless(well over 500) Replicator hataks.

Wraith cruiser from that outer world with the glowing bees.
                Tria is the obvious one...weve repaired more than that amount of damage, all it needs is a new shield to keep the atmosphere in and a hyperdrive, which we could easily get from the asgard tech we have now...it could be used as a new midway easily.

Other ships...All the non aurora replicator ships..ie all those cruisers.

The ship the other SGA stole to get in touch with atlantis from the replicators.

The TT PJ.
                Valas cool ship from ties that bind.
                All the alkesh and dropships from when after the goauld attacked the Tokra and the virus wiped them all out.

Im out.

or we could use the one from the gate satalite still orbiting lantia that the replicators attacked us with. it was after all a stripped down aurora so the hyperdrive was designed for a craft of the trias size. all we gotta do is transplant it to the tria.
                STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

where did you hear it was a stripped down aurora?

they said it was a stripped down ship
                  Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by Zalenka View Post
                    Don't forget the Al'kesh from Insiders or the the ship from nightwalkers.

maybe we've taken them apart to study them.

Go'uld engines are still more advanced than ours. I can't see the 304s doing what they do.
                    Engines? You mean Hyperdrives? We have Asgard hyperdrives, the only reason it takes 3 weeks to get to Pegasus is because our power sources suck. With a ZPM, it takes about 4 days.

And I'd say our sub light engines are as good as any. An Al'kesh is 1/10th the size of a BC-30x, so it will have better maneuverability in case that's what you're talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew486DX View Post
                      Engines? You mean Hyperdrives? We have Asgard hyperdrives, the only reason it takes 3 weeks to get to Pegasus is because our power sources suck. With a ZPM, it takes about 4 days.

And I'd say our sub light engines are as good as any. An Al'kesh is 1/10th the size of a BC-30x, so it will have better maneuverability in case that's what you're talking about

not nessisarily, i mean the asgard were able to make it from earth with promethius in tow, in only a few hours. that means that the power source isint everything because the asgard motherships, are powered by 4 nutrino ion generators, which produce less power than a zpm, yet they are faster, even with the promethius in tow. but i guess its because we have an intermediate hyperdrive, as opposed to the really fast intergalactic ones. but still its better than sublight.
                      STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Answer to all..

Rust..

Mebes even termites.. They ate them

Comment

The two wraith ships might be of value in trade with travlers for their tech their no good for earth.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by eps200 View Post
                            The two wraith ships might be of value in trade with travlers for their tech their no good for earth.
                            Of course they're valuable to us. By studying the weapons, propulsion, beaming technology etc we could upgrade our fighters or create a new one. Remember we managed to build the F-302 by studying the Goa'uld Glider.

Comment

No we didnt.. MacGuyver did..

Comment

Working...
                              X