This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Skandar Keynes/Edmund Pevensie Appreciation Thread

As Skandar is still underage, I decided to make this only an appreciation thread. (You can thunk if you're under 18, how about that?)

Anyway, I figured since Ben/Caspian and William/Peter have their threads, Skandar/Edmund needs one too! Because, honestly, I think he was the best actor/character in both movies, not to mention he was played the closest to the books.

Will probably post Edmund icons later.
    *~*

*~*

Spoiler:
    *~*
    sigpic
    *~*
    photo manip by SGKawoosh, based on my crazy dream about the Earth being destroyed and the Asgard, wearing flannel and jeans, saving SG-1. Yah, my dreams are usually that messed up.

Nice!!!

*tries hard not to thunk him* *tries even harder not to slash him*

*concentrates on the appreciating*
    My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
    Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Hmm, not as many as my Peter icons. Or at least good ones. But anyway, here are some Edmund icons I made.

*~*

*~*

Spoiler:
      *~*
      sigpic
      *~*
      photo manip by SGKawoosh, based on my crazy dream about the Earth being destroyed and the Asgard, wearing flannel and jeans, saving SG-1. Yah, my dreams are usually that messed up.

Comment

The are cute!!! Especially liek the first and the last one!
        My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
        Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
          The are cute!!! Especially liek the first and the last one!
          Thanks, glad you liked them! The last one is my favorite one I made as well.
          *~*

*~*

Spoiler:
          *~*
          sigpic
          *~*

Comment

Need an Edmund pic (not the best quality, but we do what we can):

*~*

*~*

Spoiler:
            *~*
            sigpic
            *~*

Comment

I suppose I'll just hang out here all by my lonesome. Though I heartily believe that more will come after Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

big pic
              Spoiler:
              *~*

*~*

Spoiler:
              *~*
              sigpic
              *~*

Comment

Still dead, huh? Well, I'll persevere. Skandar was the best actor in PC (and LWW) and deserves the appreciation!

Edmund being all loyal and listening to Lucy even when his siblings are thickheaded:

Edmund looking sad about the non-moving trees:

Edmund looking sad in general:

Edmund being totally awesome and jumping off towers:
                *~*

*~*

Spoiler:
                *~*
                sigpic
                *~*

Comment

Working...
                X