Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess the Wraith & Michael will be taken care of ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess the Wraith & Michael will be taken care of ?

WIth the first Atlantis movie having no baggage to finish from the show I would expect these two stories to be wrapped up. I guess the question is how will they be taken care of

The Michael plotline might be finished in the "Prodigal" episode, we don't know at the moment. The Wraith... well I just can't see it finishing in this season personally.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

It's not that there isn't baggage to finish, it's just that they aren't using the movie to finish the story arcs like they did with Ark of Truth. The Wraith and Michael will still be around at the end of the season. Well,
      Spoiler:
      it's possible that someone'll finally kick Michael's ass in The Prodigal, but the Wraith will still be around. There have been pretty strong hints that
      Spoiler:
      Todd
      will be in the movie.

Comment

I don't think the Wraith are going anywhere
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Spoiler:

I believe Malozzi stated that the Wraith would be around after the series finale.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
            Spoiler:

I believe Malozzi stated that the Wraith would be around after the series finale.

Spoiler:
            Missy writes: “Just a quick question, Are you planning on wrapping up the wraith story line between now and the movie, or are you gonna save them for other movies?”

Answer: Some storylines will be wrapped up by series end, but the wraith will continue to be a presence beyond our 100th episode.
            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ests-and-pics/
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Well, if they plan on doing movies, and the first one involves Todd, you can't get rid of them, it's that simple.

And hopefully they'll use the movies to give some guidance to the show... We're really nowhere at this point...

Spoiler:
              Although hopefully we'll be on our way to finding aid for the Wraith hunger.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                Spoiler:
                Although hopefully we'll be on our way to finding aid for the Wraith hunger.
                Spoiler:
                You mean like air lifting humans to Wraith strongholds?

Spoiler:
                No I know what you mean, depends on how Infection turns out.

Comment

Well, it was called

Spoiler:
                  Antidote

at first.

Although one should be worried it changed to

Spoiler:
                  Infection...

Comment

I would like it if the Wraith were alive and kicking not just after the series finale but after the movies too, I mean they have been around for over 10,000 years I hope they won't just finish them off like the Goa'uld just because the writers want some closure on the matter. I think it would be good to show that life goes on in the Galaxy even if the show or matters in the show aren't resolved.
                    LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
                    Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
                    99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

They're not going to be 'finished off', you'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by SpinningChevron View Post
                        I would like it if the Wraith were alive and kicking not just after the series finale but after the movies too, I mean they have been around for over 10,000 years I hope they won't just finish them off like the Goa'uld just because the writers want some closure on the matter. I think it would be good to show that life goes on in the Galaxy even if the show or matters in the show aren't resolved.
                        The whole point of Ark of Truth and Continuum was closure. I'm sure it will be the same for Atlantis, and it makes sense because if more movies aren't purchased then a major story arc goes unresolved. I would imagine that after the first movie or two wraps everything up any future movies would be stand alone.

Comment

Yeah, I would be very upset if the Wraith, as a whole, were taken out by the end of the season. It would really be a bad move IMO.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Yeah, I would be very upset if the Wraith, as a whole, were taken out by the end of the season. It would really be a bad move IMO.
                            Spoilers for Enemy at the Gate:
                            Spoiler:
                            JM revealed on his blog that they live on.

Comment

^They could have been eliminated if the Expedition had real tact.

Comment

Working...
                              X