X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underworld: Rise of the Lycans

Hi everyone !

Underworld : Rise of the Lycans The prequel to the first two movies from the sounds of it and the look of the pics it looks awsome i cant wait to see it and all of the cast from the first underworld is in it which is awsome

Rise of the Lycans
    Spoiler:
    The prequel will trace the origins of the centuries-old blood feud between the aristocratic vampires known as Death Dealers and their onetime slaves, the Lycans. In the Dark Ages, a young Lycan named Lucian (Sheen) emerges as a powerful leader who rallies the werewolves to rise up against Viktor (Nighy), the cruel vampire king who has enslaved them. Lucian is joined by his secret lover Sonja (Mitra) in his battle against the Death Dealer army and his struggle for Lycan freedom.

I cant wait to see this movie and there may also be a 4th underworld
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Love Underworld

But as to the characters.

Spoiler:
    We already know what will happen to Sonja, which they'll no doubt rehash in this movie. One reason I don't like prequels. You know not to get attached to certain characters, no matter how wonderful they are, because their days (or nights, in this case) are numbered
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
      Love Underworld

Spoiler:
      We already know what will happen to Sonja, which they'll no doubt rehash in this movie. One reason I don't like prequels. You know not to get attached to certain characters, no matter how wonderful they are, because their days (or nights, in this case) are numbered
      That's true but it still sounds great! Love the Underworld movies!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
        Love Underworld

Spoiler:
        I agree. I've been looking forward to an Underworld 3 for some time. I will watch it.
        Spoiler:
        But, I'm not feeling that strongly about the Lucian/Sonja story being the focus of the movie. As shown in Underworld, they lived; they loved; and, eventually, they both died. The movie can pad out the story, but I think that is the essence. I preferred that if Underworld 3 were to be a prequel, it would delve into the story of Alexander, William, and Marcus from their beginnings, and through their early lives. That's a storyline that is bare bones, and I would love to see fleshed out with detail.
        My Stargate Re-Watch Blog: Wormhole!

Comment

yeah, I don't really see the point of a prequel (bar making mroe money). They set up really well in U2 for a second sequel (third movie), which I was really looking forward to.

I will of course see this, but that's becuase I just love Vampire flicks
          sigpic

Comment

I will definitely see this next Underworld film. Having really enjoyed the first two movies, I have very high hopes for this one.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hi everyone !

Here are some pics i have from Rise of the Lycons

Hope you like sorry my computer wont let me make them any bigger
              Last edited by helenmagnus23; 28 August 2008, 01:56 AM.
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                Hi everyone !

Here are some pics i have from Rise of the Lycons

Hope you like sorry my computer wont let me make them any bigger
                is that kate beckinsale? because it both does and doesn't look like her, if you know what i mean
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                  is that kate beckinsale? because it both does and doesn't look like her, if you know what i mean
                  If it's about the Lycans it's most unlikely she'll be in that movie. Wasn't all that before Marcus turned her character into a vampire?
                  sigpic

Comment

I really liked the first one...and the 2nd one is great too, but i don't like the main male charakter...well not the character...but I hate that Actor Scot speedman I do not know why. But.... Kate Beckinsale is hot
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                      If it's about the Lycans it's most unlikely she'll be in that movie. Wasn't all that before Marcus turned her character into a vampire?
                      that's what i thought! but now having looked it up on imdb i think it is sonja.
                      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0834001/
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                      Quotes!
                      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                      sigpic

Comment

IMDB has been know to be wrong but I don't know I need a pic of Kate to see next the those pics
                        sigpic

Comment

The whole timeline is frakked up.

Viktor made Selene a vampire because she knew where William was imprisoned (which happened when she was 7 years old). Are we being told that it took 6-12 years for the lycans to evolve to change forms from the permanent form to a form induced by the full moon, and eventually at whim?
                          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                            The whole timeline is frakked up.

Viktor made Selene a vampire because she knew where William was imprisoned (which happened when she was 7 years old). Are we being told that it took 6-12 years for the lycans to evolve to change forms from the permanent form to a form induced by the full moon, and eventually at whim?
                            well william couldn't change because he was the first and he was imprisoned years after he was created, by which point most wereolves were more like lucian... i guess and i guess each time a werewolf turned a human into a werewolf they became more human, and therefore more likely to beable to change into a human or something
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl
                              IMDB has been know to be wrong but I don't know I need a pic of Kate to see next the those pics
                              Hi Dragongirl i have the pics for you sorry i couldnt make them any bigger
                              Last edited by helenmagnus23; 28 August 2008, 01:56 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X