CinemaSpy Interview with David Hewlett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CinemaSpy Interview with David Hewlett

Winding down our Stargate interview series, the latest conversation is with David Hewlett, which you can read here.

Look for an interview with Ben Browder soon, too!

Thanks, everyone, for the kind words on these interviews - we're glad you're enjoying them.

I'll have an interview with Robert Picardo coming in the next 10 days, and for all you tech gearheads, I'll also have an exclusive Cinemagic interview with Mark Savela, which takes a behind-the-scenes look at Atlantis' Emmy-winning visual effects, including exclusive video of a sequence as it goes from pre-vis to completed scene.

Originally posted by CinemaSpy View Post
    Winding down our Stargate interview series, the latest conversation is with David Hewlett, which you can read here.

Look for an interview with Ben Browder soon, too!

Thanks, everyone, for the kind words on these interviews - we're glad you're enjoying them.

I'll have an interview with Robert Picardo coming in the next 10 days, and for all you tech gearheads, I'll also have an exclusive Cinemagic interview with Mark Savela, which takes a behind-the-scenes look at Atlantis' Emmy-winning visual effects, including exclusive video of a sequence as it goes from pre-vis to completed scene.
    Cool! I loved the David Hewlett interview, very delightful. Looking forward to your future interviews. Thank you so much!

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
    X