the gate satalite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the gate satalite

as far as we know, the gate satalite is still orbiting around lantia. my idea is to salvage it and use it to move our puddlejumpers any where we want them. all we need to do is reprogram it to go to the designated location and send a puddle jumper through. we could even put a cloaking device on it that way we can strategically place a stargate any where we need one. like say for example, if an sg team is cut off from the gate, we could send the gate satalite there and send through a jumper ( cloaked ) to retrieve them. or we can use it to get to another planet if the gate is heavily guarded.

or, we could retrieve the ship which makay said was just a striped down aurora, with just the hyperdrive and a comm. array and a small powersource to get it there and power the shield untill they dialed in. well i seem to remember a certin aurora class vessels thats currently trapped in the void between galaxies that needs a new hyperdrive. yep im talking about the tria. we can harvest the hyperdrive or the parts we need and repair the hyperdrive and get an aincent aurora.with that one plus the one elizibeths faction left behind could put a serious dent in the wraith.
    STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Well we could now, however we don't know if it is still there, maybe the Asurans recalled it or destroyed human worlds with it.

Comment

I doubt we'll ever see either of those 2 "ships again, but it would be possible if they are still where they were left.
      http://www.myspace.com/adam_1973

Comment

Originally posted by stargater1990 View Post
        as far as we know, the gate satalite is still orbiting around lantia. my idea is to salvage it and use it to move our puddlejumpers any where we want them. all we need to do is reprogram it to go to the designated location and send a puddle jumper through. we could even put a cloaking device on it that way we can strategically place a stargate any where we need one. like say for example, if an sg team is cut off from the gate, we could send the gate satalite there and send through a jumper ( cloaked ) to retrieve them. or we can use it to get to another planet if the gate is heavily guarded.

or, we could retrieve the ship which makay said was just a striped down aurora, with just the hyperdrive and a comm. array and a small powersource to get it there and power the shield untill they dialed in. well i seem to remember a certin aurora class vessels thats currently trapped in the void between galaxies that needs a new hyperdrive. yep im talking about the tria. we can harvest the hyperdrive or the parts we need and repair the hyperdrive and get an aincent aurora.with that one plus the one elizibeths faction left behind could put a serious dent in the wraith.
        yeah, he was talking about the gate satelite
        *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
          yeah, he was talking about the gate satelite

yeah i know. we retrieve it and use it to effect repairs to the tria.
          STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

the gate sat is especially usefull if we make an asgard beam weapon that firest through a gate. dial Talus, and open fire on the two hives on the surface

Comment

I say use a wraith culling device to store the gate, and when it is needed (like when you are being chased by a bunch of darts, and you know you won't make it to a gate) beam it out and use an asgard "Instant activate" device.

Comment

Originally posted by auror View Post
                I say use a wraith culling device to store the gate, and when it is needed (like when you are being chased by a bunch of darts, and you know you won't make it to a gate) beam it out and use an asgard "Instant activate" device.
                we cant make one of those yet or else they already would have. and plus it would take longer to stop, beam out the gate and dial it up than it would to make it to the gate. plus installing a wraith beaming buffer on the puddle jumper would require us to capture a dart which is easier said than done.
                STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

exept we already have 3

the hive team escape in oe

the one with micheles monsters team escape in it

the one where the rescue teyla

and the destoyed on from duet maybe use it for parts

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

There were also some that crashed in the Water during the siege.

Comment

Working...
                    X