This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis Complete Series Boxedset

I hope they have one like SG-1 did... tho we probably wont see it until after the Atlantis Movie comes out

As do I. But they'll probably release two, one before, one after said movie.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

I hope it has the atlantis gate on the side like the sg1 gate was on the set. Don't get negative about the movie, it is most likely going to happen. They say they canceled it because movies would do better didn't they? A movie will most likely come.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking it would be black with aqua-blue ancient writing on the sides, maybe a few photos of the city printed on the sides as well, and in the place of the stargate on SG1's Boxed Set there would be a plastic atlantis.

of course the box would only be half the size of SG1's

Comment

I am not sure if I want to get the box set of Atlantis. I already have seasons 1-4 on DVD. I just might get the season 5 and movies on DVD.

Comment

I have season 1,3,4 on DVD, i've already worked out with my sister that when the complete series comes out she's going to buy my DVDs from me.

Comment

I imagine it'll be more like THIS Sg1 boxset:

Than this one:

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Wow... where is that first one from? i like it better than the gold one!

Comment

I think the second one is the US release of the complete series.

Comment

Well the first is the second Region 2 release that we've had over here. The gold is no longer available.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

lol Bennet and me have a thread on our experiences with the new boxset a bit further down. I would definitely be up for buying an Atlantis 5 set, as long as it's not ridiculously expensive, like the first SG1 Gold Box.

Comment

Originally posted by sabbon View Post
                        lol Bennet and me have a thread on our experiences with the new boxset a bit further down. I would definitely be up for buying an Atlantis 5 set, as long as it's not ridiculously expensive, like the first SG1 Gold Box.
                        Indeed.

I currently have onl SGA 1 and 2 on DVD, and was about to buy S3 and 4, however I think I'll wait as frankly, it's a given that this will come out.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

So when do we all think this will happen? Obviously after series 5 has ended so maybe the start of Summer next year, or maybe slightly earlier at around March?

Comment

Marchish sounds possible

Comment

A couple of months after the Atlantis movie is out on DVD.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X