perfect anti hive wepon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

perfect anti hive wepon

what is the biggest problem with getting nuclear warheads to a hive ship? its the darts and the jamming codes. well since we cant get past their jamming codes why not try the dart. my idea is to put some out of phase technology onto a nuclear missile and set it to come out of phase just before impact and explode, thus destroying the hive. but why might you ask would we use missils when we have asgard beams? because the beam wepons tend to go ofline after we take too much damage. plus the missil could be a fire and forget wepon if we program it right. we just locate a hive, jump out of hyperspace and fire the missile and get out of there before they know what hit them.

another option would be a cloaking device, but since they mesteriously cant type in cloaking generator schematics into the asgard core and come up with some plans for one and add them to the 304 then i doubt they could cloak a missile.
    STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Is thinking up new inventive ways to kill hives even still necessary with the Asgard cheat codes? It's basically just a matter of reaching over to push the red button with "beamz" written on it now isn't it.

If you want more of an interesting challenge try and think up a way for a Hive (or anything else in stargate for that matter) to kill an Asgard wanked 304.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
      Is thinking up new inventive ways to kill hives even still necessary with the Asgard cheat codes? It's basically just a matter of reaching over to push the red button with "beamz" written on it now isn't it.

If you want more of an interesting challenge try and think up a way for a Hive (or anything else in stargate for that matter) to kill an Asgard wanked 304.

yeah but after we start killing them left and right they will do the same thing the replicators did, group together for support. and we know that a 304 even one with beam wepons isint a match for multiple hives. this would be a backup wepon for when their beam wepons are offline which happens after they take damage. and this way instead of being left with missils that will never reach the target because of the darts, and the useless railguns, we can fire off a couple special missils they literally wont see coming and leave let them do their job and come back to make sure they did their job.
      STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

It's alright I actually made the how do you kill a 304 thread myself.

You can find it here if you're interested.

Comment

just use neutron bombs. or better: dirty neutron bombs

Comment

all i have to say is, button with "beamz" - hilarious
            although i would prefer it if the button read "ZOMG DEATH BEAMZ"
            but, you know.
            can't win 'em all
            "i'm not doctor weir"

yeah, damn straight.

Comment

Working...
            X