Sharing tech -sixth race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing tech -sixth race

What kind of technology do you think that we should be giving to some planets i.e. The Genii for helping us defend the Humans of the Pegasus Galaxy?

Suggestion 1.

Give plans for DSC-304’s along with F-302’s. The Battlecruiser will be equipped with Asgard Beam Weapons, Rail Guns, Mark III Nuclear Warheads.
    The Ship will also have interstellar Hyperdrive not Intergalactic Hyperdrive so the Race will not be able to reach the Milkyway if every they become a threat. Also no Asgard beaming tech.

Suggestion 2.

Give plans for modern day Earth fighter aircraft’s such as the F-35 lighting, F-22 Raptor & Eurofighter Typhoon and plans for Tanks such as the M1 Abrams.
    We basicly give them plans for all modern day warfare such a Machine guns, Fighter Jets, Navy Carriers, Tanks etc etc.

Suggestion 4.

Give them made up technology. (StarTrek Style)

Suggestion 5

Plans for LCD and Plasma TV’s and give them a Wii, XBOX or PS3 to play with.

Suggestion 6.

Give them a Bow and Arrow

Suggestion 7.

Fire.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

If I was the Genni i would want suggestion 5 but i would never give the Genni asguard death beams
    I don't think there would be much point giving them modern day aircraft because they wouldint be able to attack the hives i would probably give them f-302s but not the DSC-304s

Comment

no the genni get nothing, they are too volitile and untrustworthy

they care nothing but for the fate of there own people (which is understandable) and since they are perfectly safe they need no help from us

Comment

I think that it would be agood idea to start thinking about our legacy.

In that case the only thing that we really did invent are in your Suggestion 2 lists. It would be useful for the Genii since they like hiding a lot and do it very well. They are not concerned about hiveships and Wraith cruisers but more about darts and foot soldiers.

Note : they may trade against this some knowledge on advanced tech they did collect but never understood. Maybe a Ancient lab...
        La vie est une tragédie - Tout le monde meurt à la fin.
        L'Histoire est une comédie - Les gentils gagnent toujours à la fin.

Comment

If you want to give them tech it would be much more easier to give the technologies separately instead of giving them the plans for a whole ship.

1.It's much more safier
          2.It's easier to use reverse-enginered alien tech and build it in a ship which is manufactured by the civilization with their own manufactory, tools, building standards etc.

Comment

I think first we need to think of possible "Sixth races." I'd nominate:

- Free Jaffa Nation (despite our being at odds with them politically at times, they have sacrificed tirelessly to protect the denizens of the Milky Way Galaxy since they became a galactic superpower)

- Tok'ra (spent thousands of years underground in order to one day facilitate the end of the Goa'uld System Lords, and were instrumental in our coming to power)

- Travelers (an advanced race that has proven their willingness to sacrifice their very livelihood to protect the Pegasus Galaxy)
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post

What kind of technology do you think that we should be giving to some planets i.e. The Genii for helping us defend the Humans of the Pegasus Galaxy?

Suggestion 1.

Give plans for DSC-304’s along with F-302’s. The Battlecruiser will be equipped with Asgard Beam Weapons, Rail Guns, Mark III Nuclear Warheads.
              The Ship will also have interstellar Hyperdrive not Intergalactic Hyperdrive so the Race will not be able to reach the Milkyway if every they become a threat. Also no Asgard beaming tech.

Suggestion 2.

Give plans for modern day Earth fighter aircraft’s such as the F-35 lighting, F-22 Raptor & Eurofighter Typhoon and plans for Tanks such as the M1 Abrams.
              We basicly give them plans for all modern day warfare such a Machine guns, Fighter Jets, Navy Carriers, Tanks etc etc.

Suggestion 4.

Give them made up technology. (StarTrek Style)

Suggestion 5

Plans for LCD and Plasma TV’s and give them a Wii, XBOX or PS3 to play with.

Suggestion 6.

Give them a Bow and Arrow

Suggestion 7.

Fire.

sugestion 1: absolutly noooooooooooot. that would be the biggest mistak we ever would make. not that they really would understand the tech any way nor have the resources to build one.

sugestion2: why the hell would they want to build an aircraft carrier. a tank maybe but even that might be stretching it a little.

sugestion 3: why did you skip a number

sugestion 4: what kind of tech?

sugestion 5: sure. everybody should have an xbox........for the right price of course.

sugestion 6: kinda useless really.

sugestion 7: im not sure if their ready for that level of technology yet..... give them a few hundred years.

now what we could give them is some cloaking tech to hide from the wraith i mean its the least we could do after waking the wraith.
              STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

I was thinking maybe we should give plans for a Nuclear Submarine to the Genii.
                Won’t the Subs be hard(er) to locate underwater by Hives or cursers. The Genii are already working with Nuclear weapons and we should and offer plans to build a few Tomahawk’s.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

The sixth race? I thought we are all humans so the genii and the travellers are the same race as we are. I always thought that the fifth race is humanity not just the Tau'ri although it is the humans of Earth who represent our race in this virtual alliance which btw does not exist anymore. The Asgard left us with a duty - to protect the galaxy (galaxies). We have to find some other folks who can help us in this task and we can form a new alliance, but this allienace will not be an alliance of races rather peoples.

So back to the original question. IMO we should do as the Asgard did with us: we might give means of defence to our new allies i.e. shields, cloaks maybe some medical equipment, hyperdireves or even plans of the 302s but no asgard beam weapons and 304 plans. Our new allies could be the Tok'ra, the Jaffa Hebridans and some other humans societies like the Langarans or the Breeders if they still exist in the MW galaxy and the Travellers and Genii in PG.

Comment

Originally posted by Darien View Post
                    The sixth race? I thought we are all humans so the genii and the travellers are the same race as we are. I always thought that the fifth race is humanity not just the Tau'ri although it is the humans of Earth who represent our race in this virtual alliance which btw does not exist anymore. The Asgard left us with a duty - to protect the galaxy (galaxies). We have to find some other folks who can help us in this task and we can form a new alliance, but this allienace will not be an alliance of races rather peoples.

So back to the original question. IMO we should do as the Asgard did with us: we might give means of defence to our new allies i.e. shields, cloaks maybe some medical equipment, hyperdireves or even plans of the 302s but no asgard beam weapons and 304 plans. Our new allies could be the Tok'ra, the Jaffa Hebridans and some other humans societies like the Langarans or the Breeders if they still exist in the MW galaxy and the Travellers and Genii in PG.
                    The Fifth race refers to the Tau'ri. The Ancients and Ori are the same species, but the latter are not counted as part of the Alliance.
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Darien View Post

I also think that the fifth race is limited to the Tau'ri.

My main concern is rather about the PG and Ori Galaxy humanoids. They certainly look like us but except that they were created by the Ancients independantly from each other and from us. They may have used the same blueprints but I find hard to believe that the design hasn't evolved.
                      La vie est une tragédie - Tout le monde meurt à la fin.
                      L'Histoire est une comédie - Les gentils gagnent toujours à la fin.

Comment

The Genii deserve nothing. The Genii shall receive nothing.

Comment

well, first we should teach jaffa the basics of science, so they can actually comprehend what they are using. we should do it to the entire galaxy, so a mere staffcannon isnt magic, and the "powervacuum" problem diminishes. pegasus isnt ready yet

Comment

I was thinking maybe we should give plans for a Nuclear Submarine to the Genii.
                            Won’t the Subs be hard(er) to locate underwater by Hives or cursers. The Genii are already working with Nuclear weapons and we should and offer plans to build a few Tomahawk’s.

the genii dont have the infrastructure to build a submarine nor would they want one. the depend on the gate as an escape route, why would they want to live in a cramped sub, plus any wepons you can put on a sub that would be effective for space combate they would have to surface, so why not if were gonna give them wepons( which we shouldnt) put them on the ground around a shield.
                            STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

well most real life tech is ahead of them. use fusion power instead of normal fission, and their people in their cities live full lifes

Comment

Working...
                              X