Daedalus bridge location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daedalus bridge location

hi everyone, i always thought that the bridge of the daedalus was near the middle of the ship.
    Spoiler:
    As we've seen in ark of truth and the daedalus variations

but in the stargate tech journal of this week, the daedalus bridge was on the top of the whole ship.
    http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php?series_id=3

What do you think?

It was always my understanding that the bridge was in the middle and the tower was the engineering tower and/or secondary command centre.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

sigpic

Comment

You can find a pretty good pic of itHereand the bridge is the top structure. That is where and will always be ( unless they goof up ) the bridge is
      This isn't Atlantis?
      I don't think so.
      If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

there is a picture that shows it well, but I can't find it anymore. It is between the width backside and the small front.

Comment

There's two bridges, depending on the plot they might use the top one or the middle one. In Allies or No Mans Land they used the middle one.

Comment

Bridge in the circle

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

The bridge IS SUPPOSED to be in the location of the above post but like so many other things, the writers keep changing their minds on it.

Vala,

Comment

the bridge is located on the back of the long neck of the ship (or whatever it's called). look at the 2 pics in one u see an outside view of the ship, look at the 2 circled areas in D1 one is the bridge and the other is where they launch the missiles, then if u look at the circled area out the window on D2 u'll see that it's the same area that's circled in D1 (where they launch the missiles). so the bridge IS on the back the the neck of the ship and not in the tower that's on the back of the ship.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by LordAnubis82; 03 September 2008, 03:34 PM.

Comment

they just reused stock footage
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't know how much canon is the MGM tech journal...

They mark the bridge on the tower, where it was in unending on Odyssey, but in No man's Land it was on the neck (I like it there more.) Maybe there is a primary one and secondary one.

And about this MgM tech Journal being canon: Look at the PuddleJumper one. It marks the engines as drone launchers.
                    Trailers and PR
                    Stargate: War Begins team
                    http://www.moddb.com/mods/9705/stargate-mod-war-begins
                    forums:
                    http://stargatethewarbegins.tk/

sigpic

We will miss you Hammond of Texas!

Comment

Another option is that the first commander of each ship had a choice of where the bridge went, either the neck or the rear command tower. Daedalus' is at the neck, Odyssey's is at the rear command tower.
                      Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by titan_hq View Post
                        Another option is that the first commander of each ship had a choice of where the bridge went, either the neck or the rear command tower. Daedalus' is at the neck, Odyssey's is at the rear command tower.
                        No, in AoT the bridge was on the neck.

Originally posted by SoulAssassino View Post
                        I don't know how much canon is the MGM tech journal...

They mark the bridge on the tower, where it was in unending on Odyssey, but in No man's Land it was on the neck (I like it there more.) Maybe there is a primary one and secondary one.

And about this MgM tech Journal being canon: Look at the PuddleJumper one. It marks the engines as drone launchers.
                        *facepalm* These are getting worse every issue.

Comment

if u go to stargate.wikia.com and look on the left side u'll see a search bar, type in 304 and scroll down to "locations" and it'll bring up info about the daedalus class ship including the location of the bridge (that's the first location).

Comment

Working...
                          X