This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA Ideas for NEW episodes

Instead of all us complaining lets all put our heads together and throw out some Ideas for New Episodes to keep the SGA going past Season 5 for at least 2 more seasons. Throw out any Ideas; New Missions, Characters, New Enemies, ways to bring back old characters... ANYTHING...I just woke up so I am drawing a blank right now but if you have ANY Ideas throw them out there and Maybe some of the writers will listen... or take some ideas to create new ones to write for the next season...

Lets keep this going another 2 years and if you dont have any Ideas for SGA throw some out for Stargate Universe

The 'alliance' with Todd yielding what is bound to happen in the end.

Atlantis under attack from a large Wraith armada, and the team can't win through sheer luck.

Comment

I already posted two episodes ideas in a similar thread, I feel too lazy to repost them.

I also have a base idea for an arc, which is what I base my fanfic on. It's a similar but almost opposite premise than ussrelativity's: Instead of having Todd betraying Atlantis (this would be so boringly predictable: "Wraith are evil so they will betray you sooner or later, blah blah blah"; psheh! ), Todd is betrayed by an other wraith because of his repeated captures by humans and alliances with them. This way, it doesn't have to contradict all what we learnt about Todd's personality in "Common Ground", yet we still get a powerful enemy with good intel about Atlantis.
      My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
      Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
      sigpic

Comment

I always liked the idea of a McKay/Teyla body swap episode but that is unlikely to happen with a Keller/Alien body swap episode coming up.

Comment

the ability to have more ZPM's (build more or be able to recharge the ones they have), not likely until we get toward the end of the series.

eliminate the Wraith, getting a little boring as an enemy

Find non-ascended Ancients that are actually GOING TO HELP.

Few info are the Travelers.
          if you see a light at the end of the tunnel, it's just a photon torpedo.

Comment

I don't think anything of the previous poster's idea is going to happen, and I even don't get what that last bit meant...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Fully powering the city with 3 ZPM's and having Atlantis be mobile traveling through space. I know some would say too expensive, but they can still have the normal standalone episodes, just change the backdrop of Atlantis in the sea, to Atlantis in space. They already have the stock shots from Lifeline to use.

Comment

Like Laura Dove, I've posted some ideas in that thread she linked to:

Idea #1, Part 1
                Idea #1, Part 2
                Idea #2

I've also been thinking about just how far Sheppard is willing to go to save his team. Imagine that Rodney, Teyla, and Ronon, along with some red shirt Major are sent on a mission while Sheppard must recover from some ailment. We hear that the former group gets captured, and there is no way to rescue them. Fairly standard episode plot here. However, from this point forward, I want Sheppard to really think about his choices.

I imagine him arguing with Woolsey, who doesn't back down; Sheppard is almost as pissed as he was in Conversion when he was faced with the same diffculty. He then goes to the locker room to think, while we get flashbacks to that speech he gave Teyla back in Sateda about the fact that he will do anything to rescue his team. Then, Lorne comes in, and Shep asks him whether he's ready to become military commander of the city. Lorne says yes, then leaves to rest, or something. Finally, Sheppard gets geared up, takes off any Airforce medals or rank pips or what have you, and proceeds to jab a gun into Chuck's back, demanding that he dial the gate to the enemy planet. Chuck complies, and with him as hostage, Shep makes his way to the event horizon of the gate, guards surrounding him but not firing because he's threatening to kill Chuck if they do anything. At the last moment, he whispers to Chuck that he was never going to actually shoot him; it was all a bluff, before pushing him out of the way and jumping through the gate.

Woolsey relieves Shep of command (behind his back, in this case) and orders 2 teams (including Lorne's) to go get him back for court martial. Shep manages to break his team out while under fire, and they are saved from certain death thanks to the 2 teams. They return safely to Atlantis, where Shep is immediately arrested upon stepping through the Gate. He is going to face courtmartial, and probably get some jail time. The team protests at this, especially Ronon, who bluntly says that he'll break Shep out of prison as soon as he figures out where the prison is. Still, Shep tells them to stand down, and the last shot of the episode is him and a few guards stepping through the Gate back to Earth to face court martial.

The next episode has Sheppard facing court martial, of course. I haven't figured out how to get him out of this trouble, but I'll try.

Comment

Working...
                X