Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mistake in a character name in Remnants?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mistake in a character name in Remnants?

This is nothing important, but i was reading through the upcoming season 5 episodes, when i noticed this..

Spoiler:
    GUEST STARRING - Robert Davi (Technician)

now last i checked didnt that actor play our oh so beloved..

Spoiler:
    Acustus Kolya? And as if you have read the synopsis you'll know he will in fact be back in this episode

i know its nothing major. i just felt like pointing it out
    "There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind"

Woolsey: That sounded like another explosion.
    O'Neill: Yes. Yes it did.
    Woolsey: What does that mean?
    O'Neill: Something exploded...

sigpic

Thanks, but you could write it in the Remnants thread or you could send a personal message to Darren.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
      Thanks, but you could write it in the Remnants thread or you could send a personal message to Darren.
      ahhh, that would make sense. but im new to this. so, i dont know how to send a personal message to him
      "There's nothing to be gained by second-guessing yourself. You can't remake the past. So look ahead… or risk being left behind"

Woolsey: That sounded like another explosion.
      O'Neill: Yes. Yes it did.
      Woolsey: What does that mean?
      O'Neill: Something exploded...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lewisco View Post
        This is nothing important, but i was reading through the upcoming season 5 episodes, when i noticed this..

Spoiler:
        GUEST STARRING - Robert Davi (Technician)

now last i checked didnt that actor play our oh so beloved..

Spoiler:
        Acustus Kolya? And as if you have read the synopsis you'll know he will in fact be back in this episode

i know its nothing major. i just felt like pointing it out
        If you read the whole episode description at GateWorld, it will explain your question, and the fact that GateWorld did NOT make an error.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
        SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
        Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

No need to post this on the forum. Just e-mail the webmaster and he'll fix the error.
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
          X