Recycled Tech, Anyone Notice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recycled Tech, Anyone Notice?

Im sure this must have surfaced before at one point, but did anyone notice on "The Ties That Bind", Klingon Disruptors and John Critons Gun from Farscape? Any other examples?

"I didnt see you in church last sunday, were you there?"
    "Yes, I was there."
    "Oi, I didn't see you, I was juss worry apout you"
    "Is dat your chob?! You sit and coun da beople in the churg and not in da churg"
    "No I was chus wondring"
    "Maybe if I win the Lotto Ill make heaps of money and puy you a life"

Originally posted by ASAKATA View Post
    Im sure this must have surfaced before at one point, but did anyone notice on "The Ties That Bind", Klingon Disruptors and John Critons Gun from Farscape? Any other examples?

well its completely possible they got there hands on some old props to save money.

but there is only a limited number of ways you can make a pistol type weapon look.

i always laugh when i see the genie guns, i mean i know they wanted them to look differnt then "earth" version but its mostly just obvious junk with no purpose.

like the shotgun type weapon with 3 barrels they have no use, cause firiing 3 barrels at once with a leathal shot would knock most people on there rear, and alternating between barrels would be almost as useless and insanely prone to jamming.

Comment

At least none of the old Lost in Space props have turned up yet hahaha
      Jack likes being invisible.

(in shower) Sir, are you in here?

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

I want a gun to look like the old school nintendo gun.
        Visit my Website

Comment

i suddenly remember the fun again...

Comment

Theyve used the Hebridan pistols about 6 times now. They used it for the tenat guys at least twice and for another atlantis race (cant remember which one, might be the ollesians)
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

Althogh not stargate, but in the firefly episode "Trainjob" alliance soldiers wore the costumes of the mobile infantry from straship troopers.

Comment

Originally posted by ph30nix View Post
                i always laugh when i see the genie guns, i mean i know they wanted them to look differnt then "earth" version but its mostly just obvious junk with no purpose.

like the shotgun type weapon with 3 barrels they have no use, cause firiing 3 barrels at once with a leathal shot would knock most people on there rear, and alternating between barrels would be almost as useless and insanely prone to jamming.
                Those are accualty based on a US military design, it was a real gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
                  Those are accualty based on a US military design, it was a real gun.
                  *face palm* please tell me your making that up

anyone who has ever fired a weapon before will tell you why its a bad idea and unneeded

Comment

*face palm* please tell me your making that up

anyone who has ever fired a weapon before will tell you why its a bad idea and unneeded
                    I do not need to have fired a gun to tell that that is a bad idea

Comment

The gattling gun had rotating barrels and that worked quite well as I recall.
                      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Working...
                      X