Re-used?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-used?

aren't the new wraith stunners similar in likeness to the weapons in the sg1 episode "New Ground"?

KEEP IT CLEAN
    Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
    Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Originally posted by unluckynumber11 View Post
    aren't the new wraith stunners similar in likeness to the weapons in the sg1 episode "New Ground"?
    got a scrrenshot or anything? I can;t remember that episode, what season was it in?
    Meh.

Comment

no, i think you can kill whit the new ground episode weapon not wraith and the look not alike

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
        no, i think you can kill whit the new ground episode weapon not wraith and the look not alike
        I would have to agree, i just re-watched New Ground; their different.

Comment

I think when i first saw this new wraith stunner staff, it did remained me of the old copy verison of the Goa'uld staff weapon from the episode "New Ground" which was the reason i didnt like about the new stunner since they just copy from another weapon and yet did some changes to it thought, But it remained the same similar look like comparing a M4 to a M16.

Comment

Yes! Now that you mentioned it, I think they just re-used the old props from New Ground as the Wraith stunner rifles, evident by their identical buttstocks.

"Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

actually we know that they reuse some stuff like decorations and such form sg1 to atlantis.

and i think it has been stated that they were basically the same design. the butt end of the gun is the same and alls they did to make it different was make it a different color and change the part the energy blast comes out of form kind of a flat thing to those cylindrical things

Comment

wow i never noticed that there was two kind of wraith staff weapon one of them does look indeed in some ways like the weapon from new ground

Comment

Working...
                X