Hey!!! What Happened to the Cruiser?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey!!! What Happened to the Cruiser?!?!

I just read the transcript from Submersion, Am I wrong in assuming they had a Wraith Cruiser? I know someone will inevitably say TPTB, didnt think it was necessary, but thats cool Wraith Tech. Any Thoughts?
    "I didnt see you in church last sunday, were you there?"
    "Yes, I was there."
    "Oi, I didn't see you, I was juss worry apout you"
    "Is dat your chob?! You sit and coun da beople in the churg and not in da churg"
    "No I was chus wondring"
    "Maybe if I win the Lotto Ill make heaps of money and puy you a life"

This has been talked about many times. Its still at the bottom of Lantia's massive ocean one would presume.

Comment

TPTB often leave things out there that can be used later if desired. They can always go back to it at a later date.

Comment

I think what he's talking about is why would they care about an offer of Wraith tech in this latest episode when they have an entire sunken cruiser under the ocean they can explore at will.

The answer of course is because that cruiser was on the other planet.

I know sometimes I forget they changed planets to, given how it's not really made one lick of difference and all.

Comment

well the cruiser was damaged, broken, etc. and repairing one at the bottom of the sea is pretty hard. but i guess, if its repaired, its flown over to earth where its researched, like the tria [if that thing is repaired too]

Comment

Ye I wanna know, what happened wih The Tria. Probably they just let it there or the replicaters used it to rebuild the tower.
            sigpic

Comment

or they brought it to earth and are reverse engineering it, cause its too expensive to fully refit

Comment

well we lost that cruiser, the tria, and the wier's faction's asuran warship too now i presume. we should be much more well stocked but for some reason the pegasus galaxy is a bremuda's triangle in its self.
                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                  well we lost that cruiser, the tria, and the wier's faction's asuran warship too now i presume. we should be much more well stocked but for some reason the pegasus galaxy is a bremuda's triangle in its self.
                  Best analogy I've heard.

Comment

The Tria is more than likely still stuck in no mans land right smack down in the middle of nowhere between Milkyway and Pegasus. Since I doubt the Deadalus can ferry another ship like the Asgard can in hyperspace.

That is assuming the ancients didn't scuttle the ship before they left on the Deadalus for. But in all likleyhood it's still parked out there.

But the wraith cruiser is most definently still half covered in ocean sediments in the deep ocean on the planet lantea. There'd be now way to salvage anything as big as that covered in untold tons of sedimentation. Even if you could get it's reactors going and it's drive.

Comment

They should salvage their systems and the database, same for the Cruiser.

Also I believe several Darts the Daedalus was supposed to pick up are missing.

Comment

The Tria is definatly still floating in the void of space, seeing as the Deadalus beamed aboard the crew and just left the ship there

also the wraith crusier has several hull breaches and a vast ammount of the ship was flooded, however the ships database could probably be recovered and some darts salvaged

also the tria is flyable, but it has no hyperdrive, but it mostlikely has no drones as it came fresh from a battle, it also has a ZPM (but it might have been taken with them too power atlantis)

also... it would be pretty cool to have a wraith cruiser
                        sigpic

Comment

The only reason why I ask is Mckay tells Sheppard that it could fly again, although this could have been part of the ruse to fool the queen, although I doubt that. As the episode closed out even they were still in the middle of looking through the ship. A cruiser would definitely come in handy. I think we also need to look into growning our own
                          "I didnt see you in church last sunday, were you there?"
                          "Yes, I was there."
                          "Oi, I didn't see you, I was juss worry apout you"
                          "Is dat your chob?! You sit and coun da beople in the churg and not in da churg"
                          "No I was chus wondring"
                          "Maybe if I win the Lotto Ill make heaps of money and puy you a life"

Comment

agreed, though not as powerful as a 304 it was more of a threat than a pre-unending 304. that with 2 cruisers one asuran and one lantean plus 2 304s would be just about as good of a fleet the pegasus galaxy has seen since BAMSR with the allied fleet.
                            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Well if they can fix them. However it is a total mistake to leave them where they are, we could have learned a lot of them. Maybe the cruiser possessed the Wraith Database.

Comment

Working...
                              X