This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When does Carter return?

When Tapping was leaving the show, I remember reading that she would return in Season 5 for several episodes. So far, she's only been in the premiere. Has this been changed to one episode? I don't want to know which episodes she'll be in (I'd rather be surprised), but I would like to know if she'll be in at least one more this year. Feel free to tell me how many episodes if you know.

Thanks

If there's a thread on this already, forgive me... I hardly post here these days.

520...probably
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      520...probably
      Agreed. She'll probably appear for the S5 finale (and the 100th episode )
      sigpic
      Don't touch Lola

Comment

That works. Season finales often have lots of guest stars.

Comment

I don't think we will see here again on atlantis mayby on a ship or earth but never on atlantis again and i don't think see will return this season

Comment

When I say Atlantis (with italics), I mean the TV show, not the city.

Comment

Originally posted by Rickington View Post
              Agreed. She'll probably appear for the S5 finale (and the 100th episode )
              That looks like what will happen based on this responce on Joe's blog:-

Smiley_face06 writes: “Thanks for answeing my question about Ba’al. It makes me feel better knowing Sam isn’t sulking after being relieved of command in Atlantis.”

Answer: One of the things we wanted to make sure of was that Carter’s being relieved of the Atlantis command isn’t seen as a demotion because, as our team pointed out in The Seed, she was actually a victim of her own success. As such, the next time we see Carter (in episode 20), she’ll have assumed another command position.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...se-of-the-day/

Comment

Sam will appear in the season finale
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

...If Amanda Tapping's available.

Comment

^^ I took it from te way Joe has been talking recently that they have actually secured Sam/Amanda for the 100th ep? He talks about it if it's a done deal.

From above: As such, the next time we see Carter (in episode 20), she’ll have assumed another command position.

Comment

We'll probably see her with the Phoenix
                      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

I'm not 100% sure of this, but didn't Joe say that we wouldn't see the Phoenix this season?

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                          ^^ I took it from te way Joe has been talking recently that they have actually secured Sam/Amanda for the 100th ep? He talks about it if it's a done deal.

From above: As such, the next time we see Carter (in episode 20), she’ll have assumed another command position.
                          I certainly hope so

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                          We'll probably see her with the Phoenix
                          Originally posted by jenks View Post
                          I'm not 100% sure of this, but didn't Joe say that we wouldn't see the Phoenix this season?
                          Nodaskip writes: “1. Will we still see the Phoenix in regular time since it will soon be up to when it was up to when Carter got command of it in the ‘Last Man’ timeline.

Answers: 1) Eventually.
                          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...nto-wish-list/
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

It's possible...but the most recent hit on his blog about it this:

Nodaskip writes: “1. Will we still see the Phoenix in regular time since it will soon be up to when it was up to when Carter got command of it in the ‘Last Man’ timeline.”

Answers: 1) Eventually.
                            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...nto-wish-list/

EDIT: I can't believe I was beaten! I must be slipping in my old age.

Comment

I have a theory. In another thread, a theory was posted that
                              Spoiler:
                              Col. Ellis would be killed by Todd. Based on this, and the fact that Carter will have new command (I think you know where I'm going with this), instead of the Phoenix being built, Carter gets command of the Apollo.
                              It's not solid fact, it's just a theory that fits , admittedly, with another theory, but it's highly plausable.
                              sigpic
                              Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X