Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will The Full Season 5 Of Atlantis Air On Sky1 In The UK?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will The Full Season 5 Of Atlantis Air On Sky1 In The UK?

Just read this weeks radio times and it says that this weeks atlantis is 1/19 not one of 1/20.

i was wondering if anyone had heard if the ful season was bieng aired in the UK or if it's just a mistake from RT point of view.
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Most likely it's a mistake. We know the season is twenty episodes long. Typo!

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
      Just read this weeks radio times and it says that this weeks atlantis is 1/19 not one of 1/20.

i was wondering if anyone had heard if the ful season was bieng aired in the UK or if it's just a mistake from RT point of view.

I saw that, but i agree its likely a typo!

Comment

I hope its a mistake. But it could be a really annoying schedule thing. Imagine that, they could show the first 19 in order and then break before the last episode! That would be really annoying!
        sigpic
        Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

The mistake could have came from the fact episode 20's title hasn't been revealed yet
          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Working...
          X