No announcement yet.

Stargate SG-1/Atlantis/Continuum - Guardian (UK): Tapping into the zeitgeist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1/Atlantis/Continuum - Guardian (UK): Tapping into the zeitgeist

From the Guardian (UK):

(Please follow the link for the complete interview.)

Tapping into the zeitgeist

Stargate's Amanda Tapping is a big fan of ... yes, you guessed it – Apple's stunningly popular iPhone

Stuart O'Connor

Friday August 15 2008

**snippage**

What's the most expensive piece of technology you've ever owned?

AT: "My car, an Audi S4. Oh, here's my other favourite piece of technology – Bluetooth, because I can synch this phone to my car and when my phone rings it comes through my speakers and I push this little button in my steering wheel and talk. I don't have to pick up a phone or touch anything, it's completely hands-free. My car is not really a vehicle to get me from A to B, it's just a really big telephone."

**snippage**

Amanda Tapping plays Colonel Samantha Carter in Stargate: Continuum, which is out on DVD and Blu-ray on Monday

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

An additional article refers to the first:

From Mobile Marketing News:

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

Apple moves to end iPhone 3G glitches

The reception issues that are causing problems for some owners of the new iPhone 3G are about to be rectified, it has been reported...

Stargate actress Amanda Tapping is likely to be sticking for the iPhone for a while to come.

In The Guardian's regular "Celebrity Squares" technology guest column she enthused about the quality of photos that can be taken on the device and revealed that she never uses its internet function.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
    X