This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When John Sheppard got promoted

I just wait when John Sheppard got promoted to Colonel? Do you thing, that he will someday (=during when show is "active") promoted?
    Asgard in memoriam

I'm not sure I understand the question. He was promoted in The Intruder, Season 2 to Lieutenant Colonel. If he gets promoted to Colonel, it'd be right down the line, probably only if he got offered the leadership of Atlantis. There's no narrative reason to promote him at the moment.
    Science fiction movies are weak just where the science fiction novels are strong - on science. But they can supply something the novels can never provide - sensuous elaboration by means of images and sounds. Science fiction films are not about science. They are about disaster.

The Imagination of Disaster, Susan Sontag

This sig is sponsored by Pegasus Fried Human - The Todd's Choice

Comment

i agree, there no point in just premoting him because you can, plus he hasnt exactly been perfect in the eyes of the people in charge, they were loathe to promote him in the first place

Comment

The IOA on the suggestion of Woolsey, would probably have to strongly urge the USAF to promote him should Woolsey ever feel the need to step down as expedition leader, much like Dr. Weir did when Caldwell was going to be taking over has military head honcho on Atlantis. I just don't see that happening though.
        ...Stargate is not about the angry nerd.

-David Hewlett,
        Gateworld Podcast Episode #8

Comment

Besides, he just about copes with Lieutenant Colonel, but I'm not sure he'd manage having to cut back on the running'n'gunning.
          Science fiction movies are weak just where the science fiction novels are strong - on science. But they can supply something the novels can never provide - sensuous elaboration by means of images and sounds. Science fiction films are not about science. They are about disaster.

The Imagination of Disaster, Susan Sontag

This sig is sponsored by Pegasus Fried Human - The Todd's Choice

Comment

Working...
          X