USS Phoenix Will it show up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USS Phoenix Will it show up?

If you remeber at the end of last season when Shepard went forward in time .The Rodney Avator told him about a new Daedulas Class statrship called the Phoenix .It was the first Human built ship with Asagard gear in it .And she had all beam weapons on it .Anyone know if she will show up any time soon.

Joe M has said

Spoiler:
    no new ships will be showing up this season.

Comment

Think about the time line Rodney talked about in The Last Man.
      Spoiler:
      In that timeline, it took them 2 months to find Teyla, who ended up dead. Less than a year later, Michael had defeated the Wraith and then began exterminating the human population of Pegasus.

So it was approximately a year after season 5 begins that Atlantis was given the Phoenix, and it took 3-4 weeks after that to get the ship combat ready. In other words, the ship that was the Phoenix in The Last Man shouldn't be completed in the show's current timeline until after season 5 is done.
      Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Originally posted by Myles View Post
        Joe M has said

Spoiler:
        no new ships will be showing up this season.
        I depends how you define "new"... one could say that Phoenix isn't new since we saw it in "The Last Man". I hope we see it in the near future.

Comment

Well Joe did say it would eventually be made in our reality. But not in season 5

Comment

Originally posted by EternalAlteran View Post
            Well Joe did say it would eventually be made in our reality. But not in season 5
            Too bad. I hope they don't bring in the Phoenix because Apollo and/or Daedalus are destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalAlteran View Post
              Yep, as said above, he said it will show up just not in S5. Probably in the works as we speak.

Originally posted by Andru10 View Post
              Too bad. I hope they don't bring in the Phoenix because Apollo and/or Daedalus are destroyed.
              Well, would you rather have the Odyssey destroyed?

Comment

Joe has said...

Spoiler:
                We will see Carter in episode 20 and we will find out what her new command position is. I reckon she is the commander of the Phoenix.

Comment

USS?

DSC/ BC you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by ko2008 View Post
                    Well, would you rather have the Odyssey destroyed?
                    If Odyssey was destroyed they wouldn't bring Phoenix in Pegasus and we would only see it in future SG-1 movies ...

Comment

Well it will show up, it wasn't that long enough in the AU for them to have started the ship in that one and not in ours. So I assume in about a year or so it will be out.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                        Joe has said...

Spoiler:
                        We will see Carter in episode 20 and we will find out what her new command position is. I reckon she is the commander of the Phoenix.
                        Joe also said, it (The Phoenix) will not show up in S5.

Dunno what he considers "showing up" but I'd think she isn't the commander of the Phoenix.

Maybe Head of SGC? o.O

Comment

i always took the whole thing about the phoenix to mean that the reason they built it was because carter requested the use of the Daedalus or the Apollo but they wanted those to defend Atlantis so they built her a new ship. now since that time line doesn't exist anymore, maybe the phoenix won't either. you just have to remember that that time line is dramatically different than the current one because we fixed it.

Comment

Well I hope it does .Haas anyone heard anything about the Russian building another ship?

Comment

Originally posted by apollo22 View Post
                              i always took the whole thing about the phoenix to mean that the reason they built it was because carter requested the use of the Daedalus or the Apollo but they wanted those to defend Atlantis so they built her a new ship. now since that time line doesn't exist anymore, maybe the phoenix won't either. you just have to remember that that time line is dramatically different than the current one because we fixed it.
                              wasn't the Phoneix already being constructed just it was not 100% completed?

Comment

Working...
                              X