X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cthulhu...the movie!

I'm not really sure about this one.
    http://www.cthulhu-themovie.com/video.html
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

A friend of mine saw it last year at some festival or another. Apparently it's quite good.

Comment

From what I've heard from someone who saw it the film is a bit cheesy (I believe there was a mention of dancing polar bears), but good if you like that sort of thing. And aren't homophobic. LOL! Me, I don't care what kind of pairings are going on, but I'm waiting for someone to do an adaptation that will fill me with mortal dread and give me nightmares and make me afraid of the dark and all that fun stuff. Campy Cthulhu has already been done enough as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Is Cthulhu actually in it, or do they just reference him?
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
        X