Ha'tak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha'tak

We know a ZPM can enhance a lot of ships, Aurora Class, 304s, PuddleJumper (mentioned in Lifeline), but what capabilities would a Ha'tak gain when given a ZPM, we know a Ha'tak goes a lot of times faster with a power boost (Enemies), but what other capabilities would it get.

Probaly a general bost in speed (FTl and sublight) and maneuvrability, weapons power, posisble fire rate (if there's no overheating), possibly faster hull rapair.

And shield strenth.

Comment

Well most presumably the same as anyother ship fitted with a ZPM. increased weapons power and shields.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
        Well most presumably the same as anyother ship fitted with a ZPM. increased weapons power and shields.
        Exactly. Why would a ha'tak be different from other types of ships?

Comment

Well actually nothing might happen

I mean the Goa'uld most likely didn't build their ships like we did

What I mean to say is that our ships were given tech that was way to advanced and we couldn't power it properly but the ZPM could while Goa'uld could properly power their ships with their tech so really the ZPM would do nothing

I mean the ZPM doesn't enhance it just power stuff fully
          Vote Anubis for President in 2012
          A Face you Can Trust
          sigpic
          So whats the worst that could happen?
          Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
          It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

I dont think it would enhance weapons, because we never seen any evidence that weapons are enhanced.

Just the shields and hyperdrives.
            Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
              Probaly a general bost in speed (FTl and sublight) and maneuvrability, weapons power, posisble fire rate (if there's no overheating), possibly faster hull rapair.

And shield strenth.
              How do they get faster hull repair, the Goa'uld do not have such systems.

Comment

faster FTL possibly. the deadalus was created not only to fit the upgrades, but also to have room for extra stuff, evidenced by the fact that asgard tech integrated smoothly and perfectly, and the absense of a 305 to incorporate the upgrades directly in the design. ha'taks dont

Comment

Increased awesomeness.
                  The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by EternalAlteran View Post
                    How do they get faster hull repair, the Goa'uld do not have such systems.
                    Yeah, they do, otherwise you couldn't fix the hyperdrive or shield by rearanging a few prety crystals.

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
                    Increased awesomeness.

Comment

If a hive queen gets her hands on a ZPM. As you knoe hive ships are organic. That is why they cant be in hyperspace for a very long time. If they get their hands on a ZPM can they stay indefinently in hyperspace. If micheal figures this out he could go to earth Probably

Comment

actually, you're right. our tech gets better cause it aint at 100%. a ha'tak is at the max.

and we have awesome repair too. just working on a computer repairs everything

Comment

Originally posted by Becket111 View Post
                          If a hive queen gets her hands on a ZPM. As you knoe hive ships are organic. That is why they cant be in hyperspace for a very long time. If they get their hands on a ZPM can they stay indefinently in hyperspace. If micheal figures this out he could go to earth Probably
                          How can they stay for a longer time, the hull stays the same.

As for the Ha'tak crystal repair, the crystals are just for rerouting power and adding control programs.

Comment

Working...
                          X