Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Sun (UK): Jason Momoa - Sci-fi hunk: I feel betrayed (with video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sun (UK): Jason Momoa - Sci-fi hunk: I feel betrayed (with video)

Remember, this is a tabloidy type newspaper so the titles are a bit misleading

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1527855.ece

Sci-fi hunk: I feel betrayed

STARGATE: ATLANTIS actor Jason Momoa says being in the show let him feel what it’s like to be betrayed.

The 29-year-old, who plays soldier Ronon Dex in the SG-1 spin-off series, told The Sun: “I’ve never been betrayed by someone so it’s interesting as an actor to think about it and spin it around in your head.”

The warrior experienced betrayal from other characters masquerading as his friends during the fourth series of the sci-fi show.

REST OF ARTICLE plus video at link above

Hang on.... the Sun running a article on a Sci Fi program other than Doctor Who I am shocked....

And yeah talk about misleading titles
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

The Sun ! ! Since when does the Sun!! I might buy it for a change!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
        Hang on.... the Sun running a article on a Sci Fi program other than Doctor Who I am shocked....

And yeah talk about misleading titles
        WEll, they ran one on David Hewlett yesterday (see elsewhere in the NEWS section). Good lord, if we're lucky, they cornered Joe Flanigan and interviewed him too!

Comment

Man you can tell that's a wig! I can't believe that was on The Sun website.

I was actually reading the paper today as I was commuting.
          Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
          The Strongest Will Survive!
          I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Working...
          X