This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keller NOT GOING, GET OVER IT!

I keep reading, Kill Keller, Replace Keller with Carson ECT..............
    I'm getting sick of tired of hearing all this! I feel that i have to say something about it as I am a Light Keller Fan, but not at the point that i want to Kill her off or replace her. She was MADE A SEASON 5 REGULAR! She WON"T BE DYING, KILLED, ECT.... for the rest of the season. So GET OVER IT! I know ALOT will Disagree with this but thats what i want.

Discuss Fans/Disfans.
    sigpic
    Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

lol

obviously some people wants GW to be "positive comments only" forum
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

OMG THANK YOU.

Seriously. Keep it to the anti- threads people.
      They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
      Spoiler:
      Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        lol

I don;t want it to be a Positive only i like to leave negative things, its just people keep bad mouthing her when she her character and mostly the actress doesn't derseve it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starfox View Post
          OMG THANK YOU.

I think that last comment was made in jest.

I seriously wish Keller were off the show. That's my opinion. Sorry that it disagrees with yours!

And never say never...if the show is cancelled, then Keller, along with the good ship McKeller (the only good thing that will happen from the show's demise) and the rest of the cast will definitely be going somewhere.

So, chin up, it could still happen.

Yeah team!

Comment

Originally posted by GateTrek View Post
            I don;t want it to be a Positive only i like to leave negative things, its just people keep bad mouthing her when she her character and mostly the actress doesn't derseve it.
            people just don't like Keller, not JS. I'm sure most of antis (including me) liked JS as Kaylee from Firefly
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

people just don't like Keller, not JS. I'm sure most of antis (including me) liked JS as Kaylee from Firefly
              i totally agree! she was great in that role!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm getting sick of tired of hearing all this! I feel that i have to say something about it as I am a Light Keller Fan, but not at the point that i want to Kill her off or replace her. She was MADE A SEASON 5 REGULAR! She WON"T BE DYING, KILLED, ECT.... for the rest of the season. So GET OVER IT! I know ALOT will Disagree with this but thats what i want.

Discuss Fans/Disfans.

I agree with every word you say. Well done

Comment

Got nothing against Jewel Staite, love her as Kaylee, but Keller is the most unbelievable CMO ever. She can stay in the show, just sack her as CMO.
                  Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Discuss Fans/Disfans.
                    First, I have an issue with just how rude and condescending you post is. It's one thing to support a character it another to put a FICTIONAL character above the other members of this board. Your statements are not only rude and offensive but also BULLYING.

Next, I disagree that not liking a FICTIONAL character is an attack on JS.

Most anti keller posters are very much JS fans who just hate to see her talents wasted on such a bland and immature character.

lol

which has been a major issue for GW. if it was all gushing praise we would be nothing but a bunch of yes men and women.

Originally posted by starfox View Post
                    OMG THANK YOU.

Why? Keeping anti and pro threads only fosters the very type of behavior seen in the opening post. it reinforces the child like mentality that is making both pro and anti poster want to leave for greener pastures.

But the posters are not bad mouthing JS. It's a FICTIONAL character and even though JS was cast as Keller I haven't seen any, none, nada, nothing that says..."they shouldn't have cast JS as Keller. We need a better actress." I have seen post such as: "JS was terrific on Firefly, wished they cast her in that type of character."

There is not Anti-JS thread on this board!!!!
                    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Kill Keller. She's annoying! There! I said it.

And no she shouldn't be replaced by Carson. The whole Carson affair was a major ****-up from the writers and they jus tap him right into the storyline.

Comment

You - the general you - don't have to like what others say. You don't have to agree with what they have to say. But you DO have to respect what they say...even if what they're saying is the same message over and over.

Some are just as free to make all their posts about their dislike about Keller - as long as it's on topic in the thread they're posting in - just as others are free to make all their posts about how great Keller is - again with the caveat that the posts be on topic.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X