This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No new eppie on the 8th?

I just looked through my TV guide for scifi on friday, no new atlantis!! What is up!

Go Green

The Olympics are up
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Last time I checked, Atlantis was more important

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

To you maybe but think how many casual viewers would rather watch an event that only happen once every four years than SGA. Especially when SGA is in the renewal period.
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Well theres no Cricket, AFL or Surfing in the Olympics so I guess I'm not that interested.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

A week without new SGA?! Whatever shall we do?! I have nothing against the Olympics, I actually like them.. but I'd rather be watching Atlantis. *pouts*

Shep 'Home' sig made by Luciana! (I made the rest.)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix

Comment

^^I don't know about other countries, but the Olympics is one of the most watched events over in the US. The ratings would be beyond terrible if they aired an Atlantis episod next Friday but I'll let Brian cover that area. Beside your only one person and what is AFL?
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                what is AFL?
                Australian Football League, the good kind of footy

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:

I like the yellow ones.

OH CRAP!!!

Comment

In this age the Olympics and their purpose have become irrelevant. Peace through sport... HA! Look what happened in Munich in 1972. The Olympics should have been discontinued after what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                    Last time I checked, Atlantis was more important
                    Yeah but the ratings would suck beyond suck if they aired new eps during the Olympics.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis View Post
                      In this age the Olympics and their purpose have become irrelevant. Peace through sport... HA! Look what happened in Munich in 1972. The Olympics should have been discontinued after what happened.
                      That was 1972 though. There was only one other serious disaster since then. The core of what the Olympics stand for is still important.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        That was 1972 though. There was only one other serious disaster since then. The core of what the Olympics stand for is still important.
                        yeah, really important. That's porbably why they are in China this year
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

I hate when channels do this. I wish they'd stop caring about the casual viewer and start caring about the hardcore fans who would watch it regardless.

Vala,

Comment

Well i love SGA as much as the next person but you have to admit that olympics are kinda bigger... And you people in the USA should watch them you bloody have the swimmers going off at like 8 o'clock in the morning so you can watch it "prime time"... How is that fair for the rest of the world?

But anyway yea SGA is good but i think we can wait for one week well we have the olympics on, after all it wont happen for another 4 years anyway.

Oh and btw AFL is the best sport ever made so jonos101 i suggest that you start watching it.
                            The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                              I hate when channels do this. I wish they'd stop caring about the casual viewer and start caring about the hardcore fans who would watch it regardless.

Vala,
                              Right... do you want SGA to continue? Because if you do then they must care about the casual viewer as they make up the majority of viewers in general.

Comment

Working...
                              X