This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronans gun x2

It is well known that everybody especially sheppard wants ronons gun....so then why in "the deadalus variations" didn't he take the dead ronons gun?? seeing as he most likely had one...i mean it was a great opportunity to get one??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

He can get one from his girlfriend. The Travellers are the ones who invented the gun.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
      He can get one from his girlfriend. The Travellers are the ones who invented the gun.
      speculation
      Meh.

Comment

I kind of like the Alien gun that they found...if any got saved...

Comment

The effect of the gun firing was way too bright to be something used regularly like Ronon's gun.

Vala,

Comment

the new gun was pretty nifty and i mean i think before the got attacked yet again they were goning to nick one i mean new tech and all.

and they prob didnt take the spare ronons gun as it might have been a bit creepy to steal of your mates dead body if hes also standing right next to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
              Originally posted by rarocks24
              speculation

actually even their ships fire the same red pulse.
              im pretty sure its their technology.

Comment

Season 2 Ronon:

Season 5 Ronon:

There you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                  speculation
                  Considering those are standard issue weapons by the Travelers, and we've yet to see someone else with those guns other than Ronon, who admitted he may have gotten it from a traveler (can't remember the episode), I think it's safe to say they are the inventers of the gun. Their ships even use energy weapons, so they're more than capable of creating them.
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by RebeccaEickmann View Post
                    It is well known that everybody especially sheppard wants ronons gun....so then why in "the deadalus variations" didn't he take the dead ronons gun?? seeing as he most likely had one...i mean it was a great opportunity to get one??
                    'Cos it'd be creepy...?

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                      'Cos it'd be creepy...?
                      LOL, fair point!
                      Meh.

Comment

It is possible that the Travelers raided them from a dead/dying civilization. If you noticed their guns are about to loose all the energy like the one that Sheppard used. So I assume that they stole some and then later on Ronon came across to the same civilization and stole one that was charged more. I highly doubt that the Travelers invented them. And it is possible that they made their ships guns out of reverse engineering one of the guns.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by padr49904 View Post
                          It is possible that the Travelers raided them from a dead/dying civilization. If you noticed their guns are about to loose all the energy like the one that Sheppard used. So I assume that they stole some and then later on Ronon came across to the same civilization and stole one that was charged more. I highly doubt that the Travelers invented them. And it is possible that they made their ships guns out of reverse engineering one of the guns.
                          Yeah I'm pretty sure the Travelers scavenged the guns, I mean that is what they do after all. I don't know why so many people think the Travelers created the guns when they are a nomadic race, scavenging technology from across the galaxy.

Comment

I don't see how "scavenger" and "nomad" have to go hand in hand.

Comment

The travallers probably used to be an advanced civilization because not all of their ships could be from ancients

Comment

Working...
                              X