Most advanced tech in stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most advanced tech in stargate

What would you say is the most advanced technology in stargate?

Originally posted by SupremeCommanderSora View Post
    What would you say is the most advanced technology in stargate?
    For me. An unfinished business.. Project Arcturus is most advanced thing but same level with a puddle jumper which capable to unlimited time travel!

We haven't seen any other ship or tech capable to doing time travel in stargate universe except Baal's primitive device which based on stargate's bug...

And we know, most important thing for every techs is energy source.
    Arcturus would have brought together a power source the equivalent of 25 zero-point modules when fully powered. Instead of obtaining zero-point energy from a small universe, Arcturus would draw energy from our universe.

for weapons, drones are most advanced weapon in all stargate,starwars,babylon5 or other scifi/space series with death star's weapon... (starwars) but death star's weapon is a kind of laser.. Drones far better than laser. because you can control direction of them and if you can use them with Arcturus's power, i don't think any shield can stop them... i think, we can see them in next 50 years on the world like laser very good idea for air-defence of today's countries

1 - Puddle Jumper with time travel
    2 - Project Arcturus (because unfinished)
    3 - Drones..
    Last edited by velmate; 29 July 2008, 06:45 AM.

Comment

I'd say its one of the Ancients big inventions. Project Arcturus is definately up there despite it being uncontrollable it's still a very advanced piece of technology as is Dakara and the time jumper.

IMO however the most advanced piece of technology is the San'gral, a device capable of destroying ascended beings is top of my list.
      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

mine is the asgard beam weapons

Comment

1. Stargate - I mean just think of what it does, It's easy to overlook it's greatest but not that easy. Supergate also comes under this as it's just a large Stargate.

2. Arcturas - Would've been first but isn't finished so comes a close second.

3. Replicators (MW,PG) - Powerful universal menice thats microscopic yet more powerful than anything we've seen before.

4. Asgard/ORI beams - I'm not sure which one is more powerful but they both deserve to be here.

5. Goauld Sarcophicas - It brings people back to life and can sustain them for thousands of year. Deserves to be here imo.
          if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
            mine is the asgard beam weapons
            How are they the most advanced tech in stargate? It was clear someone was going to say it buy really...They're just plasma beam weapons. The Asurans have a similar weapon as do the Ori as do the Ancients.
            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

ive been thinking about arcturus. what if you have 10 of them, each activating in short terms of 10 seconds, and using the generated heat for additional powering. imagine, the power of 25 ZPM's. besides, special buffers would distribute the power evenly. imagine, weapons like in trinity, on a large ship, with city ship shields. it would be a hazard, i know. very dangerous. but also of awesome power, capable of defeating the Ori. or we could use it to create ZPMs: have the core create ZPM's, and have this ship charge them.

Comment

Originally posted by a6346 View Post
                4. Asgard/ORI beams - I'm not sure which one is more powerful but they both deserve to be here.
                Well the Ori beam seems to be the more powerful.. but it cant penetrate Asgard shields.. however the Asgard Beam... well.. we haven't seen anything yet that can stop it..

5. Goauld Sarcophicas - It brings people back to life and can sustain them for thousands of year. Deserves to be here imo.
                yeah.. but its stolen from the Ancients.. hell.. the one they made could give life to dead tissue.. making Zombie!! one of the more interesting badguys on Stargate.. Zombie South American Rebel with an AK

Comment

Originally posted by Kebab Gud View Post
                  yeah.. but its stolen from the Ancients.. hell.. the one they made could give life to dead tissue.. making Zombie!! one of the more interesting badguys on Stargate.. Zombie South American Rebel with an AK
                  I can think of a worse enemy.

A zombie Wraith
                  With Baal as his symbiot.
                  Possesed by the Anubis.
                  Wearing kull armour.
                  With an Ancient personal shield.